Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh......when I said back to the front I didn't mean it in a literal way...accidently trapping russian troops and attacked without warning the Syrians rally and defeat the breakout attempt!!

Yes my poor battered army was trying to make its way back home while avoiding the Trans-Jordan and Egyptian armies and stumbled upon yours.

The Order of Lenin shall be awarded for their efforts!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh......when I said back to the front I didn't mean it in a literal way...accidently trapping russian troops and attacked without warning the Syrians rally and defeat the breakout attempt!!

Yes my poor battered army was trying to make its way back home while avoiding the Trans-Jordan and Egyptian armies and stumbled upon yours.

The Order of Lenin shall be awarded for their efforts!

:)

The Russian force unfortunately didn't make it but they did fight valiantly to the last man... :beer:

Prisoner exchange?

New formations have been created and await the onslaught.

:cheers:

looks like the southern russian air force was a little sore at the syrian army for killing their comrades...too bad the syrian air force didn't feel the same way...1 intercept in the last 7 strikes? cmon guys put the cards and liqour down and fly your planes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rechecking coordinates to make sure we are correct...yup that is the Russian border! It was not enough that Iraq and Turkey mercilessly attacked their Syrian neighbor....The Russians cannot be forgiven for trying to eradicate the Syrians....and they must not be shown any mercy :explode:

Perhaps we should pick a different meeting place? Your place?

Just let me know where, my P-36s are getting a little long in the tooth. Maybe you will wait a few turns when they become P-47s. I can't do much about those darn tanks of yours and Persia but I'll have to figure that out when I get there.

It is interesting fighting an alliance that has 4/5s of units as one tech.

Andy aka SA 90

• 2 weeks later...

Lots and lots of T-34's and IL-4's waiting for your group to poke its ugly head out of the mountains, ah the first of them have!!!!!! Call to arms

Well? did they poke their 'ugly head out of the mountains' or not? :beer: