Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to beat Russians, all three at that with allies. I wouldn't be too overconfident if I were you Predator. Look at the damage Southern Russia caused you giving Turkey and Persia a chance to rebuild. Five VERY BIG countries plus four conquered ones will not be overrun.

Indeed it will continue to be a fight but I think we have the upper hand...Persia now fights within his own country and is merely cannon fodder to his new allies as he stands alone against saudi who runs two countries production. Turkey is more dead than alive losing most of his production base....southern russia and syria continue to take heavy losses true but the front continues to move towards the russian border....the links are never an easy kill but I can say it will be fun trying B)

finally after last turn I have all my country back after fighting back from only one city... :woohoo:

Indeed it will continue to be a fight but I think we have the upper hand...Persia now fights within his own country and is merely cannon fodder to his new allies as he stands alone against saudi who runs two countries production. Turkey is more dead than alive losing most of his production base....southern russia and syria continue to take heavy losses true but the front continues to move towards the russian border....the links are never an easy kill but I can say it will be fun trying B)

finally after last turn I have all my country back after fighting back from only one city... :woohoo:

Yes, my ship has a few holes and developing more every turn. It is a slow death.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...