Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kudos to the libyan's for fighting on against two countries despite losing 65% of their combat forces in one turn...too often in victory we see entire alliances drop a game because they lose one nation...game 91 comes to mind as poland bombed iraq and syria's forward airbases and next thing you know their entire alliance of 6 or 7 nations just dropped....this is war people you win some battles you lose some battles but don't drop because things get a little tough...that's why I like fighting people like des feeney you can't get that guy to drop no matter what the odds are!

Tell me about it!

"Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

Dude, you've been watching 'Galaxy Quest' again, haven't you? Was it because of Sigourney Weaver's hot bod, or Alan Rickman's superior Shakespearean acting?

I like Crewman Number Six and yes Sigourney Weaver is very hot but we all do know that!!! So Good!!!

kudos to the libyan's for fighting on against two countries despite losing 65% of their combat forces in one turn...too often in victory we see entire alliances drop a game because they lose one nation...game 91 comes to mind as poland bombed iraq and syria's forward airbases and next thing you know their entire alliance of 6 or 7 nations just dropped....this is war people you win some battles you lose some battles but don't drop because things get a little tough...that's why I like fighting people like des feeney you can't get that guy to drop no matter what the odds are!

Yeah, I can't say I was happy to see that stack of Mech disappear. I'll just fight on as best as I'm able. Try to make things as miserable as possible for you this game, maybe, you'll look for an easier opponent next time. Or not.

Yeah, I can't say I was happy to see that stack of Mech disappear. I'll just fight on as best as I'm able. Try to make things as miserable as possible for you this game, maybe, you'll look for an easier opponent next time. Or not.

rite on dude but as I remember it you attacked us.... :wacko:

rite on dude but as I remember it you attacked us.... :wacko:

A mere technicality

wish the Italian, German, French and Tsjech armies did also the poof trick in Lowlands...

atleast their backdoor is now open for the one who has any interest in some easy spoils.... :)

I guess it all depends on who's gonna admit to being a backdoor man. :woohoo::joker:

wish the Italian, German, French and Tsjech armies did also the poof trick in Lowlands...

atleast their backdoor is now open for the one who has any interest in some easy spoils.... :)

I guess it all depends on who's gonna admit to being a backdoor man. :woohoo::joker:

:D

It isn't me!

I'll leave that possibility to those kink-masters in France ;)