Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Syria my good man. That brings us back up to 6. For the fat lady hasen't song yet. :cannon:

syria too!? man you guys got alot of friends :(

To know us is to love us! :joker::wub::drunk::cheers:

That ain't nothing yet. Canada is friends with everybody, out of Alliance slots, what's the max on NAP slots?

I'm safe here on my side of the ocean, the biggest army, navy, air, treasury, I'll compensate the loss of damages done in other categories, I'll show you guys hamburgers!

That ain't nothing yet. Canada is friends with everybody, out of Alliance slots, what's the max on NAP slots?

I'm safe here on my side of the ocean, the biggest army, navy, air, treasury, I'll compensate the loss of damages done in other categories, I'll show you guys hamburgers!

Ha! We'll see who has the largest navy and treasury... :ninja:

Say that's a nice war developing in Europe. Germany, France, Italy and Poland as a TA block against the rest?

Well, with CZ also in the mix and SW/AU/HU conquered, that's a nice solid base... seems a bit shaky in the West though...

CZ?

You're part of that block as well???

So which blocks are balancing that?

I'm not part of that block, i just know that CZ is. :)

I also wouldn't worry about balancing that bloc... they have four sides to deal with while the Scandinavians, also five countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Northern Russia, Central Russia) have only one direction to go and already ate up Denmark and Baltic States... they are the alliance i give the best cards to win, also because they have no one threatening them or even at war with them AFAIK.