Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

As new wars break out in europe things are slowly coming under control in Africa...tunisia is dead and libya has withdrawn to try and save himself....looking to the future the possibilities for morocco are endless--

There's plenty going on over in Saudi Arabia if you want to help us out!

- Syria 93

I am on my way brother I am on my way!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As new wars break out in europe things are slowly coming under control in Africa...tunisia is dead and libya has withdrawn to try and save himself....looking to the future the possibilities for morocco are endless--

- Syria 93

let's see. Turkey, Syria, TransJordan and Egypt against Persia, Saudi and UAE, and you need help? :laugh::beer:

- Syria 93

I am on my way brother I am on my way!! :thumbsup:

Hey, I thought you were on my side!! :ranting::cheers:

- Syria 93

let's see. Turkey, Syria, TransJordan and Egypt against Persia, Saudi and UAE, and you need help? :laugh::beer:

the more egypt sends to your war the quicker he will fall to algeria and morocco..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh goodie!

Can't wait. Came all the way across the ocean, and it's a biiiiig one. The ocean that is.

The boyz are ready, had their cup of tea, thanked the Irish quarter masters, did an excellent job, nice harbor, friendly people. Citizens are a bit confused, seems there's more nationalities in their frikkin' country than there are French cheeses!

So who's gonna beat me up? Italians? French? Czechs? Germans maybe? Polish?

Ahhhh goodie!

Can't wait. Came all the way across the ocean, and it's a biiiiig one. The ocean that is.

The boyz are ready, had their cup of tea, thanked the Irish quarter masters, did an excellent job, nice harbor, friendly people. Citizens are a bit confused, seems there's more nationalities in their frikkin' country than there are French cheeses!

So who's gonna beat me up? Italians? French? Czechs? Germans maybe? Polish?

How about the moroccons? the libyan's aren't putting up a fight I need a distraction ;)