Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! New map!

The beast in the east continues to grow. I still see no red on the continent.

Slowly but surely red is NOT gaining a foothold. How the weather in Greece these days? Still stormy?

Falco, plenty stormy here, but lots of fun. Not sure Rumania is having as much fun as I am these days, but those things happen.

Falco, plenty stormy here, but lots of fun. Not sure Rumania is having as much fun as I am these days, but those things happen.

Sounds good. Remember to keep some reserve for the Russians. They'll be there soon.

Russian classes are mandatory in all Greek public schools now, but it is a major expense equipping all of our new buildings designed to house Rumanian, Hungarian, Polish and whomever else refugees who we expect momentarily.

Spanish spies caught, tried and executed in Hungarian capital. All others caught will be given the same treatment.

On the Southern front, more storms are brewing. Yugoslav schools now teaching Hungarian as the only language. Is possible Hungarian language centers in the future for the Greek students as well?

Spanish spies caught, tried and executed in Hungarian capital. All others caught will be given the same treatment.

On the Southern front, more storms are brewing. Yugoslav schools now teaching Hungarian as the only language. Is possible Hungarian language centers in the future for the Greek students as well?

Well, at least we should have plenty of Hungarian POW's available for teaching them.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t16.png

- The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!

- The race in Northern Africa nears a conclusion. Will Algeria survive? or Tunisia?

- The middle east is a special place. Without a doubt a lot will be happening over there, but the map only shows the borders as we can derive from the RWE, and all those borders are still as they were i turn 2. With the Exception of Kuwayt.

And here I thought N Russia had no where to go.. Does anyone else find it odd the whole Russian group is trying to cram through Poland and Germany instead of spreading out into the Balkans or S Russia!?

The Middle East may not show much on the world report but wars are raging... Who will come out on top? Soon we will create a new Babylon in Baghdad.