Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 69

brogan

Where do you plan on moving your capitol to?
:taz:

I have no intention of moving it, Actually I am looking for a summer vacation home on the med. I think Emali would be a nice spot. :cheers:

Question???

How does one drown on land???? :alien:

And if you think I am using the Il-4 's better, you have seen nothing yet! :alien:

See you at turkish port in the near future....... :alien:

DezertCamel :huh:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

DateLine: Stalingrad

News just in from the front....

General Winter has arrived to take over for General Mud.

"I promise cold and snow to help the brave fighting men of southern russia", :D

With the statement being read to the troops, moments before the latest counter attacks.

Also in the news there have been reports coming in from the field that the turkish army is surrendering in mass. Except for a stubborn pocket of troops in the Besiged city of Elista, though they are expected to surrender shortly. :beer:

Updates as they happen, After they are edited by the proper political party memebers, will be released to the general public and the world. :angry2:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Denmark,

Take it like a man you say? You have been hiding your 18 Div Pz Army in xTroyes for ages now. Affraid to come out?

Moreover, your friend yugo is having a difficult time coping with Bulgaria, why not making it more challenging?! His has interesting resources right next to my home country. Evidently, he wants me to attack, he broke the NAP I had.....

Maybe he is fed up with *HIS* TA's and thought this the best course of action to quite this game a bit honerable!

:beer:

M.

Italy, Italy, Italy... That is just ONE 18 division stack that I have ready for you. Not to mention the fun we'll have with Lowlands joining the party. I think he mentioned to me that his Ground Casualities went up 4300 points last turn. Not too bad I would say. And for Yugoslavia, he has no problem taking those lovely resouces on your side of his border! You know what the best part is? Your alliance is at war with the Bulgarian alliance, so you should be rooting for Yugo! Where do you think Bulgaria and Syria will go once they finish with him eh?

-Denmark 69 :beer: