Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 69

brogan

With the power his brothers are packing, I'd hold out. Syria and Trans-Jordan were

able to save Bulgaria early in the game. Yugoslavia can't hold out until the cavalry

, I mean Grants, to arrive? Bulgaria thanks him for his decission though. :blink:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Rumanian Leader

I tried hard to respect your territorial integrity. I trully did, however you have been quite abusive to my good friend Central Russia. If you would have only invited him in for tea and crumpets we wouldn't find ourselves in this position. You may wish to concider updating your Canadian Visa.....stupid me Canada doesn't require a Visa they openly accept any immigrant or refugee. I will upon your approval arrange for your safe passage out of Rumania. If Central Russia captures you before safe passage has been arranged it's apt to get real ugly. We do honor the Genva Convention Article 4 but it is rumored that Central Russia has recently withdrew from that agreement. Also just a word to the wise CR has been developing a secret weapon. It's so secret he doesn't even know what it is but it will be complete with it's secret testing and will be fielded soon. I probably shouldn't have told you that but I'd hate to see him have to completely destroy the beautiful countryside of Rumania. Just contact me with the travel date you have in mind and you'll be off on a permanent sking vacation.

Polish Presidentee :)

TO THE POLISH MINISTER

FROM THE RUMANIAN LEADER

I KNOW THAT I AM CLOSE TO BEING TOAST. I DID OFFER C RUSSIA A CHANCE TO BE PEACEFUL EARLIER, BUT HE HAD SOME STRANGE NOTION ABOUT BEING LOYAL TO HIS POLISH BUDDY.

I WAS ALSO COUNTING ON THE SCANDINAVIANS TO GIVE YOU GUYS MORE TROUBLE THAN THEY DID.

ANYWAY, HOPEFULLY I'VE AT LEAST KEPT IT INTERESTING FOR YOU. I COULD DROP BUT THEN THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN FOR YOU, NOW WOULD IT?

MAYBE I'LL SHOW UP SOMEWHERE ELSE, SOMETIME SOON.

GOOD GAMING

CHAZ.

A swift kick in the ass and sent swimming to his allies in Africa via the Med

As far as I know, there are no Italians in Africa. At least western Africa that is, can't say that I can speak for the eastern Africans. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

World news

The mighty libyan army has re-emerged from hiding. the strong, fresh divisions, counterattacked the vast barren terrority egypt had taken. The industrial heartland, still is controlled by the tunisian invader. :ranting:

I guess you get better production, from empty sand-filled loactions with no people. then industrial cities. :blink:

But this only the first reported sightings.... :ph34r:

Stay tuned :oops:

DezertCamel :robot:

DezertCamel, you are not the only one sighting Libyan forces. A large battle fleet has been sighted off the coast of Iceland, and his bombers make daily raids over Spain. I guess all must be well with Tunisia, if Libya's air, land and sea forces can afford to be so far from home...

-Andy

• 5 weeks later...

The central Russian central committee like to announce the decoration :thumbsup: of comrades of the 47th airborne regiment for destroying one of the primary airports of Bulgaria :jawdrop: .

We suggest that the Bulgarian leader should dismiss :python: the person who is in charge of the city defenses.

Best wishes from Moscow ... Michael (head of state)

• 4 weeks later...