Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 69

brogan

You silly Moroccans and your Spainish friends! You only sent about 4,000 various types of American planes to sink the British fleet after it leveled xLisbon for the 2ND TIME!. Not only did you lose more in air points than Britian lost in ship points, but the fleet is almost totally intact! Do you want some of the blue prints for my Ju-88's? I'll trade you for those lovely B-17's you guys have. Just let me know!

Ted

P.S. Refer to the butt whipping the fleet from America got when his Colorado's ran into my afore mentioned dive bombers :blink:

P.P.S. - Oh yes, we see your fleet in GIB1, just a little more north please!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You silly Moroccans and your Spainish friends!

Whoever said the Moroccans and Spanish [sic] were friends? Better do another SIM POL. Also, remember, it is you that declared war on me.

and yes, I'm not real happy with my air attacks, but you do go limping home. And as for GIB1, we do have minesweepers you know, thanks for wasting your SHIP points and Munitions.

Oh yes, we see your fleet in GIB1, just a little more north please!
What, you think I'm an idiot? Move my fleet somewhere that it doesn't have FC? :lol:

Actually, you changed my agenda. I had planned on going east in the med....

Not only did you lose more in air points than Britian lost in ship points, but the fleet is almost totally intact

The fleet is hardly 'intact', where are those carriers? AND every single air point lost has already been replaced. What about those Ship points??? :)

You are ducking the question my friend! Are you not allied to Spain? You question me asking you about being friends with them, and you are a TA of Italy who is as trustworthy as a snake. Be careful how you make your bed, since you must eventually sleep in it! And what good are air points when you have no where in europe to land your planes? :D

Ted

No ducking, if you would do a SIM POL of either myself or Spain, you will find that we are not allies nor TA's.

And yes, I am TA'd to Italy, and so far he seems pretty trustworthy to me. At least HE didn't declare war on me.... :D

Hi!

Italy here.....

Hey Ted - Me untrustworthy? Why?

Because I chose not to join that enormous alliance you are part of?

What choice was that?.."join us and turn south or enter in war with us..."

Ha, right turn south with the german tech over the med....?!

Some game frustration I understand? Not working out the way it should go?

By the way congratulations with Swiss..have you smelled their cheese...yuk!

:D

Frustration over what? The war is going great for us as far as I can see. And yes, I love the swiss and the lovely arm factories you left for me! I sure hope Venice has some there too, Yugoslavia could really use them!

Ted

p.s. It is nice to see you have gone to war with yet another old TA of yours... (Watch out Morocco!) :nuke:

oh yes, Yugoslavia, talking about dishonest play.

I has nothing left, yet he still plays. In itself very encouraging, but then to attack the person who kept the NAP in tact gives a bad smell. Why would you declare war on a nation while you are being attacked by 2 other players.

This seems more to annoy that person so his friends and brothers have an edge.

Yes you win territory, but how would you do 3vs1? I think I am holding out quite well....

Also, concerning Austria...it is so obvious...can't you see.....??

(Watch out Morocco!)

Tsk, tsk, you declare war on ME and you tell me I need to watch out for Italy???? I think you need to be more concerned with Italy than I do.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm capable of handling my own foreign policy, I'm a big boy now.... :nuke:

Italy, I believe you declared war on Lowlands which is a TA of Yugoslavia. It would have been dishonorable NOT to DW on you. And as you pointed out, Yugo is going to lose anyway, why not try and take you out with him? Or should he just leave you alone and just go away while you wage war on his allies?

Ted

Yugoslavia sees it this way: He is going to lose, yes he can send everything and attack those who are invading, maybe this will delay the enevitable by a few turns, but he will still lose. So why not help his TA and attack an enemy and possibly make a difference for those who are still in the game? What would you do?

Ted :blink: