Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a bit of a problem this turn with research for some empires. Research seems to have run correctly, but the Research Report is showing the same progress description and bars as last turn. The Report has been updated correctly only on my lowest numbered empire.

I can confirm this observation. Newly added research items show "** NO PROGRESS **".

Interestingly enough an item, where I got a scientist breakthrough on, shows with two sets of dashes. ( zero and two).

Looks like a bit of a problem this turn with research for some empires. Research seems to have run correctly, but the Research Report is showing the same progress description and bars as last turn. The Report has been updated correctly only on my lowest numbered empire.

I can confirm this observation. Newly added research items show "** NO PROGRESS **".

Interestingly enough an item, where I got a scientist breakthrough on, shows with two sets of dashes. ( zero and two).

Same here. Wierdly, one of the techs I started last turn shows No Progress but the other one is half way done and it is a new 5th gen tech I just got.

Odd. The research itself appears to have worked fine - new items developed, newly researchable items showed up and so on. The bar lengths just didn't work out for some empires.

If you're interested in a particular tech item, ie you got some scientist hits on it and you think it might be close to finishing, drop me an email and I can look at the research progress number in the database to give you an estimate of how long the bar would have been.

Odd. The research itself appears to have worked fine - new items developed, newly researchable items showed up and so on. The bar lengths just didn't work out for some empires.

If you're interested in a particular tech item, ie you got some scientist hits on it and you think it might be close to finishing, drop me an email and I can look at the research progress number in the database to give you an estimate of how long the bar would have been.

One other point. In neither of my empires did the 'Researchable Items' pages appear. Not an issue this cycle if research ran as expected, since I had no break throughs :)

Octus

One other point. In neither of my empires did the 'Researchable Items' pages appear. Not an issue this cycle if research ran as expected, since I had no break throughs :)

Octus

This happened already one or two times in the past.

• 2 weeks later...