Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Research is still screwed up , same thing as last turn on multiple positions......

Hmmm...I looked at a few random positions and everything appeared to be ok. I'll dig into it more and see what I can come up with. My apologies for the trouble!

It looks the same as last time. Only my lowest numbered empire worked. Perhaps the process that updates the bars is falling over when it gets to a particular empire.

Research is still screwed up , same thing as last turn on multiple positions......

Hmmm...I looked at a few random positions and everything appeared to be ok. I'll dig into it more and see what I can come up with. My apologies for the trouble!

It looks the same as last time. Only my lowest numbered empire worked. Perhaps the process that updates the bars is falling over when it gets to a particular empire.

I also had the problem.

Actual research worked fine, but the progress bars didn't reflect that for a number of empires. I discovered what caused the issue and have reprinted two pdf's for each position - one is a new Research Report with corrected progress bars, and the other contains a list of items the empire can research (some empires had blank pages for newly researchable items).

They are very small pdf's, containing just the individual reports, and I'm about to send them out now. They don't have empire #'s embedded inside them, but the file names match the empire #'s.

My apologies for the confusion!

My turns are not in at all :(

Neither the original ones nor the research reports.

I got your email and replied to it last night with reprints of your empires and the updated research progress bars/researchables files in case the original results never got to you.

Only the files Russ forwarded ones reached me. But I have them now, thanks.

Marcus

Actual research worked fine, but the progress bars didn't reflect that for a number of empires. I discovered what caused the issue and have reprinted two pdf's for each position - one is a new Research Report with corrected progress bars, and the other contains a list of items the empire can research (some empires had blank pages for newly researchable items).

They are very small pdf's, containing just the individual reports, and I'm about to send them out now. They don't have empire #'s embedded inside them, but the file names match the empire #'s.

My apologies for the confusion!

Thanks for the reprints Pete!