Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now do Starbars deliver caffeine drinks to the Denver system I wonder :rolleyes:

Absolutely, actually, we have a StarBar in the Denver system, as well as the Colorado system. There are 2 dedicated staff members assigned to RTG on a 24/7 basis from noon on every other Tuesday (the tuesday turns are due) until Saturday at midnight. At other times it is just one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
This is just bullsh*t that we always have to ask when we might expect to get our turns....the least that could be done is a simple posting giving the estimated time when we could expect our turns....and I really do not believe that is so very much to ask.....

If all you are gonna do is bitch, quit. Plenty of other games you can take your attitude to.

Any problems here?

Hey guys, keep calm! The results WILL come in. I'm really tired of all this grumbling and moaning every and every week. :P

Hey TT, if you are tired of "all this grumbling and moaning every and every week" then in the words of another recent poster, quit and go elsewhere. It is not unreasonable to ask for a status update on a Friday nite/Saturday morning, even if the update is just a simple 'won't be out till tomorrow'.

Hey CCH, there is no problem in asking, just in bitching around. Got me? Ok... :thumbsup:

BTW: Two people are allowed to tell me when to quit - my wife and my mother. Nobody else. :robot:

Your Mother?!? :)

Ok ....

Does that mean they are on the way, later tonight, in ten minutes, never, I just won the lotto and I'm done with you wackos, I just saw the news and dollar is worthless, zombies are on the march, Obamacare has passed and I'm happy, China is in open revolt and the war is live on tv, The Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters stopped by and we've opened some libations, Russ thinks we should become bounty hunters, my son is in the NHL and I can take it easy now, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has judged the world and the meatballs of destruction are upon us ...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!

Hmmmm? No estimates needed ? So turns are being sent out as we read ? If this be so , then I could request time off with a timely reply....

Yay!!!!!! Turns!!!!!!

Ok ....

Does that mean they are on the way, later tonight, in ten minutes, never, I just won the lotto and I'm done with you wackos, I just saw the news and dollar is worthless, zombies are on the march, Obamacare has passed and I'm happy, China is in open revolt and the war is live on tv, The Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters stopped by and we've opened some libations, Russ thinks we should become bounty hunters, my son is in the NHL and I can take it easy now, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has judged the world and the meatballs of destruction are upon us ...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!

Breath man....BREATH!!! :)