Rolling Thunder Forums

Colonial Attrition Survey ??????

Tokmok

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always took the comment about developing your mental powers to mean that you shouldn't buy just 1 level, but should continue to develop them. If you start with level 4 it doesn't appear that there is much to do until you can get to level 5. Only researching mental MDD's also seems a bit lame, hopefully there will be other stuff besides MDD's to research. For me an MDD is about as useful as an imperial flag. :rolleyes:

I always took the comment about developing your mental powers to mean that you shouldn't buy just 1 level, but should continue to develop them. If you start with level 4 it doesn't appear that there is much to do until you can get to level 5. Only researching mental MDD's also seems a bit lame, hopefully there will be other stuff besides MDD's to research. For me an MDD is about as useful as an imperial flag. :rolleyes:

How do you get to level 5 mental powers? I started with lvl 4 ESP, and it doesn't open up level 5. Do you need the level 4 MDD?

I don't know but I doubt that it would require a level 4 MDD. I am thinking that if there is anything beyond level 4 it will come with high level advancement in other horizon techs. :rolleyes:

So in fact we don't know that there even is such a thing a 5G ESP, Telekinsis, or Telepathy? I thought as much. Has anyone ever gotten an EXPL hit?