Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the game is afoot.....

turns are pouring in others are waiting...

this is the time of the chewed on finger nail..

this is the time for countries to come out of the shadows and tell who they really are by sending in waves of bombers.. masses of foot soldier.. lines of tanks towards victory against there neighbours....

this is the time for failed bpa...

this the time when yo know Victory is a blast....

B) We vikings do not get news of the world very often or very fast. What news of hostilities? Is there some easy pckings out there? I now have three small ships and would like to raid some far off castle and bring home some new things for my wife and girlfriends. I could really use a good brew as well. Halvdan the Swarthy

Vell....

Looking at all zhe TAs and ALLs it seems Sweden is in for rough time....

Germany withdrew its ALL offer to zhe Doc so I am forced to accept others.... As far as I can see zhere are a lot of hungry mouths salivating just across zhe German borders.... He must have a strategy vhich is beyond zhe Doc (not a difficult thing to do)

Hazenfratz must be wondering vhat he got himself into....

Und yes, one country has been declared war upon already...

Missing.... :alien:

Has anyone seen the invading fishing fleet for the desert...... :pirate2:

Let me know asap. I would not like to be caught napping..... :drunk:

Any news from the rest of the world.... :P

DezertCamel :D

Not beeing completely seaworthy and all, i saw them comming by Murmansk a few days ago......

they must take the save route through coastal area's to your country...

Or they plan to launch a suprise attack on Alaska? :pirate2:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

We got a little side tracked and went to Cuba :pirate2: then after drinking rum and watching the fat birds role cigars we headed north.... near Murmansk

Now we find we are stuck in some white stuff we have not seen before but it reminds us of home ( just a bit colder ).

We are currently fending off an invasion of big white furry things and once we have done this we shall claim this land as the first colony of Tunisia. :pirate2:

Dont worry my American friend we shall be on your shores before you know it and when we are.....

:P:D

Murrraagghhhhhh!!!!! (little finger in mouth)

Dont worry my American friend we shall be on your shores before you know it and when we are.....

Better hope history doesn't repeat itself! Remember the Americans war with the Barbary pirates? After all, the Marines theme song does contain "the shores of Tripoli" in remembrance of that 'war'.... :P