Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

So the report i will get after the 23rd will be the results for my second set of orders.... YES?

So the next set of orders i send, which will be for tech 3, ie turn 3 can have the declarations of war entered or is that on turn 4?

:cheers:  :holiday:  :santa:  :cheers:  :cheers:

indeed at xmas you get your 2nd turn and all will be at peace.. the following up turn you may break alliances and declare war... and you can start your invasion with the large amount of troops you have ... lol

anyway also check on if the province you are going to take is really from your enemy and not one of his friends.. like some forgot in vic 72 :beer:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oh yes my large invasion fishing fleet is poised at the coast of the USA and under cover of darkness on New Years Eve i shall INVADE..... Murrraaaghhhh!!!! (Little Finger In Mouth) :holiday:

Oh yes my large invasion fishing fleet is poised at the coast of the USA and under cover of darkness on New Years Eve i shall INVADE..... Murrraaaghhhh!!!! (Little Finger In Mouth) :cheers:

Yes it is, :santa:

But wait..... :cheers:

You forgot all about my new, super secret weapon, "laser armed porpoises".

OOOPsss eeeee... My secret is out :cheers:

They are waiting for the day before new years eve to strike..... Opps again... :holiday:

THis is like a bad james bond movie, except I am not the villan , who has an overly complicated plan to kill you... also leaving any room for escape... :beer:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night sleep :cheers:

DezertCamel :cheers::cheers:

Yes i will wish all in Victory, whatever the game and all at Rolling Thunder and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and sign off for a few days now while i go and get drunk, eat all of turkey (Oooops sorry Turkey) I mean All THE Turkey and wait for Santa to bring me that secret weapon, a Laser Beam from the Alan Parsons Project.

:cheers::beer::holiday::santa:

Pssst - Dont tell the USA im gonna attack on the day before New Years Eve.... hehehehehe

Merry Christmas people. Peace on earth. :pirate2:

By the way. There are reports of austrian tourists in our neighbouring countries. I had to find a use for those 29 orders I had left and EM AFD sounded like a good idea. Got to know what my five neighbours are up to. Don't worry. I just want to find out what those people are up to. So Please accept my Alliance proposals...

:holiday:

Merry Christmas people. Peace on earth.  :holiday:

So Please accept my Alliance proposals...

aaahh begging for mercy... kneeling before your enemy....

most will see that as a weakness......

but NOT the Hungarians... we know you are trying to get across the Xmas spirit of peace......

to ensure that peace we have brought our troops to your border in order to keep that peace in your country... all in the faith ofcourse of our Alliance and mutual understanding...

Thanks for all the suggestions I recieved here, and through e-mails from others. There are some very kind and patient people in this game.

:holiday:

I'm looking very hard in trying to find, and make, appropriate railway tracks through my country and coordinate the mass of logistics.

:pirate2:

Ok i was getting a bit bored so i compiled a new list of whos who

Algeria,

Austria, ChicO

Baltic States, Kurassier

Bulgaria, Hersir

Canada,

Czechoslovakia, DrFreud

Denmark,

Egypt, HeavyB

Finland, Gecko

France,

Germany,

Great Britain,

Greece, Gamerdon

Hungary, Grimor

Iceland,

Iraq, Kevin.C, Kcurnutt@flash.net

Ireland, Templar

Italy,

Libya, Lord of the Libyans, libya_vic74@yahoo.com

Lowlands, Hasenfratz

Morocco, Moroc_Vic74, Moroc_Vic74@yahoo.com

Norway, Don

Persia, Mjmills

Poland, Fastfreddy

Portugal, Commander Azuth

Rumania,

Northern Russia, Ivan

Central Russia, gulliblepratt

Southern Russia,

Saudi Arabia, Krysia's Krusader

Spain, Xmecial

Sweden, Karkarodon

Switzerland, NinjaPirate

Syria, Frank

Trans-Jordan,

Tunisia, General Spongebob Squarepants, auev20@dsl.pipex.com

Turkey, Kesselring

U.A.E, Rommel

United States, DezertCamel

Yugoslavia, Ronald, ronald_franken@hot

Now i have only included those who have posted on this board even if i know the names of others through personal contact, i thought it would be unethical to post there details if they want to remain unknown.

So who are Algeria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, Italy, Rumania, Southern Russia and Trans Jordan????

Come let the world know who you are and if any of the above would like me to update the list with there email then please just send me a line.

BTW i am on MSN Messenger on the following emails auev20@dsl.pipex.com

Thanks and this has been the BBC World Service calling you from Tunisia :holiday: