Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who are Algeria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, Italy, Rumania, Southern Russia and Trans Jordan????

Got this from an RNA:

Trans-Jordan c/o Ed Oakley

[address edited]

Kevin

GM Note: Ed doesn't have email access so he can't participate here. The address isn't a secret as it is available to players via a RNA order but I don't know if he would have a problem with his mail address in a thread post. I'll edit it to be on the safe side. Contact Kevin if you wish to get Ed's mailing address from him in a private email/message (or issue an RNA order on your next turn). -- Russ

Edited by RTGRuss

I wonder if the person who is playing Trans-Jordan agreed upon you reveiling his adress on a public board?

Hersir

Hersir and Russ,

Well, since he didn't have the privacy option on, and hence didn't mind people knowing who he was, I figured it would be okay. In fact, I'd bet he'd appreciate his name and address being known to the other players.

Oh well... doesn't matter to me. :o

Kevin

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Well i knew his address and i know the contact details of some of the others who have not posted but decided not to add them because of this same reason, maybe they dont want the wider world to know there details.

This keeps my honesty and integrity intact and these people know i can be trusted when i say one thing.

Ooooo was that enough puckering up :o to win me some allies?

:ranting:

I don't think he cares that everybody can find out who he is. I think that defeats the point of having to find out for yourself. :blink:

But thanks for the info...... :ranting:

THe only thing you might consider in the future. If you find out who is playing a certain country, you might just want to post his name and not his address. The players in victory can find out all that info if they want, but someone just reading the posts and does not play should not be given the info...... :o

P.S. I am still at war with you tunisia and the baltic empire :pirate2:

DezertCamel :unsure:

Well i have a new ally now, he goes by the name of Ming the Merciless and will help my fishing fleet invade the USA.

PS has anyone actually seen my fleet, i lost contact with it on Christamas Eve, the last message i got from the commander said something about Rum, Small Island, Bare Breasted Women and Cake..... :ranting:

Time for the New Year Inebriations,,,, erm i mean Celibrations :o

Back when im Sobre

:P It's hard finding good rowers these days. I don't see how I am going to discover Greenland let alone America any time soon. Although I now have my three small ships. Halvdan the Swarthy of Norway :pirate2:

Did I note that Norway is out of both 72 and 73?

:bl :cheers: sh:

It does look like it, both times I think by an alliance of sweden and finland.

You gonna turn the tide for the norse this time?

I've played Norway twice, and to survive you've *got* to ally with one of them against the other. Preferably Finland.

Kevin

In 73 as Norway i tried to ally to Finland but he would not commit and i had to go it alone against Sweden. Being fairly new to the game (1st time played in 10 years) i got my ass royally whupped and was out of the game in under 12 turns. :cheers:

In 73 as Norway i tried to ally to Finland but he would not commit and i had to go it alone against Sweden. Being fairly new to the game (1st time played in 10 years) i got my ass royally whupped and was out of the game in under 12 turns. :D

Happens to the best of us! :blush:

Kevin