Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Hay Heavy B :D

Good job on the peninsula, i'll give you that :cheers:. But your rangers still can't get through and no more naval ops :blink:, whats up there. My ships are getting board just floating around off your coast line. Those 7 row boats couldn't have been all of your navy was it :huh:.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... And declaring war at me...

:blink:

Will Great Britain or Ireland come to your rescue?

Good defense, you haven't fortgotten much. I do have better targets for my bombers now.

Here is to a good fight :cheers:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69 RIP

Well I'll guarantee that Lowlands will get no help from the Irish as he attacked my TA Norway! In fact we (myself and Norway) still need to get even! :huh:

And soon we'll have our revenge! :D

Templar of Ireland

You forgot to mention that Norway attacked my TA Sweden first. I appriciate you have remembered me to this. I will go and prepare a suitable agressive action right away. :cheers:

Hay Heavy B :huh:

Good job on the peninsula, i'll give you that :cheers:. But your rangers still can't get through and no more naval ops :blink:, whats up there. My ships are getting board just floating around off your coast line. Those 7 row boats couldn't have been all of your navy was it :cheers:.

THX patton...please pass it on the the commons in you land, so they can welcome their liberators with appropriate cheerfullness, in the knowledge that smarter people will rule theri country in the near future.... :cheers:

I will pass on the compliments to the generals in charge...

What do you want to do with the fleet? toss it up the nile? it's a completely useless investment...I will wave at them from my shores as the drift by, ones I have taken out the harbor... :D

HeavyB : :blink:

Don't you think thats a bit premature :D. Your not in my country and the people will rise up against you if you manage it. They fear the thought of Egyption rule and this will only give them a straingth that you have yet to expireance :cheers:.

Worthless investment in a navy huh :cheers:. Well, wave all you like, they will wave back with shells filled with greatings and explosive good cheer :blink:. Not a worthless investment when you have coast line. All though, from your point of veiw, I can see where your coming from after you lost those row boats to coastal batteries :huh:.

Just want to know why the Austrians felt the need to Declare war on the Peace loving Baltic States?    :cheers:  :blink:

So sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Have a lot to do lately. Work, installing dishwashers, conquering the world and stuff like that. :huh:

Serious now. I had the impression you're part of the evil block 'lowlands-Germany-Poland' and since I had some National Moral to spare I DW'd you. Just to make sure I don't run into a ceded province I can't get into. So no worries. You dont't have to be afreaid of a dozen para's dropped in you capital. No panzers on their way, no marines on your beaches.

Still have to take care of the polish, german, bulgarian, romanian and hasenpepper armies. :cheers:

Lve this game! :blink::cheers::D

Chico must think he can take on all of Europe. There is no middle ground for Chico, either you are a TA, or your an enemy. For that matter, ask him how many Czech provences he owns, and Czech is his TA. But I doubt he will ever see any of the Baltic States, he must go through Poland, and that's not going to happen.

I CAN take on all of Europe. But I'm sure you allready know this. Everybody knows I have only friends and enemies. If you're not with me you're against me. Poland... :blink: Aaah well. We wanted action and we sure got it. :cheers:

:D Thanks for a great game so far guys. I'm looking forward to the next few turns. :huh:

:huh:

WHY O WHY did you move those armies into Germany???? Do you like loosing armies? It sure was a nice surprise to find some hasenpanzers there but what are you trying to achieve? Helping Germany? :D

I will tell you this for sure, xBratislava and xPrague will fall before xWarsaw. Also you better have enough arm factories in those cities, because they will be the only cities you own. While we are talking about what you own, how many different countries in Europe own some of your provences. As for your attack on Poland, I thought you already learned your lesson before, every division you have sent into my country died before they could turn to retreat. I will give you some credit though, I believe you will live longer than your buddy in Hungary. My prediction on your downfall might be off by a turn or so, probably I underestimated your ability to influence your TA's, but in the long run it will kill them too.

:D

Let's put it this way. I help my TA's wherever and whenever I can. has got nothing to do with being 'influenced'.

By the way. You're gonna have to give Germany a hand. Seems you forget he's loosing 'some' divisions... Not to mention the south of his country.

May the Force be with you

WHY O WHY did you move those armies into Germany???? Do you like loosing armies? It sure was a nice surprise to find some hasenpanzers there but what are you trying to achieve? Helping Germany? :D

"Hasenpanzers..." I like that one... :huh:

It's just, ... I like skiing in Austria so much, that I wanted to conquer a mountain with ski and apres-ski facilities for my own pleasure. It's nothing personal... :cheers:

I didn't know it would upset you so much... :cheers:

"Hasenpanzers..." I like that one... :huh:

It's just, ... I like skiing in Austria so much, that I wanted to conquer a mountain with ski and apres-ski facilities for my own pleasure. It's nothing personal... :cheers:

I didn't know it would upset you so much... :cheers:

Me like cheese... :cheers:

Pick a number and cue up in the line of waiting enemies that want to get at me.

and no pushing! everybody gets his turn.  :cheers:

Do I get to be number 1? :huh:

Not yet? Which city do I need to take first? :D

When I do, you can wave a finger and show

me that I'm number 1 !! :blink:

Rogue Leader!

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69