Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chico, what happened to Czech and Hungary, I thought we were all going to fight. I thought it was bye bye Poland, but now it looks like bye bye Czech and Hungary. It is a shame, just when it got interesting.

well you know the answer to that....

seems one of the dead guys revived in a wonderous position ...

oh well that's vic....

...  You had told me via e-mail that I was to be a target at some point. You just didn't know if it was to be before or after Iraq (paraphrased). So I hooked up with Kevin and played dubble agent on you :o.  ...

I believe, I was a little more eloquent than you state.

However; you are correct, in a sense.

My TA's cringe, whenever I'm about to enter communications, with other countries.

I am much too honest in my diplomatic messages.

People take advantage of my innocence.

:santa:

...  You had told me via e-mail that I was to be a target at some point. You just didn't know if it was to be before or after Iraq (paraphrased). So I hooked up with Kevin and played dubble agent on you :P.  ...

I believe, I was a little more eloquent than you state.

However; you are correct, in a sense.

My TA's cringe, whenever I'm about to enter communications, with other countries.

I am much too honest in my diplomatic messages.

People take advantage of my innocence.

:laugh:

Eloquents is not at issue old friend :P . I did put Paraphrased in prenthasis.

Is it others take advantage of your "INNOCENCE", or that you play innocent to gain advantage over others, HHMMM??????? :cheers:

The jury is still out on that one me thinks :P.

I believe more spacifically you had told me that you were waiting to see which would be the weaker between myself (Trans-Jordan at the time) and Iraq. You would attack the weaker of us. True :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Man...

What a complete "mish mash" the (ex-)nation of Trans-Jordan has become.

<_<

I can't tell which country I'm ordering my troops to assault/move into?

I'm aware of; Egypt, Saudi, Turkey, Persia, Trans-Jordan and Tunisia, as the nations controlling different provinces and cities.

I wouldn't be surprised if I find any Iraqi, or Libyans, either...

:cheers:

From the World News:

Peace has been declared between Saudi Arabia and UAE

This brings to a sucessful conclusion, my first war.

:)

I'm amazed, at how long it took me though, to finally crush all the partisans, and to clear out all the LDB's, in the country. With this, I learned a lot, on how to frustrate someone else's advances, into my own country - should need arise.

Thank you, Rommel, for teaching me a few things.

:cheers:

Now to put these freed up divisions, on the road to xTripoli...

:drunk:

The unthinkable has happened. The last remnants of the Lowland's army are shattered, the air force has no ammo left... The destiny of the valiant brave Lowland people are now in the hands of the brutal French suppressor. That they might find the strenght to resist in these difficult times ahead.

city_1945.jpg

The unthinkable has happened. The last remnants of the Lowland's army are shattered, the air force has no ammo left... The destiny of the valiant brave Lowland people are now in the hands of the brutal French suppressor. That they might find the strenght to resist in these difficult times ahead.

city_1945.jpg

:beer: My spies say there are a few Dutch submarines floating about off the Norwiegan coast. Are these looking for refuge or are they target pratice?

Halvdan the Swarty of the Nordic Nations