Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not for long", thats strange, I thought Rogue Leader was in France, and France is not going to put me out. You must be talking about Denmark. To tell you the truth, he is going to have to bring more than 1 and 2 div armies. All Denmark has done to me so far is mess up my AIC net.

Bad strategy. Mess up someones aic net and hurt production while Denmark and occupied Germany pump out more troops and planes. How foolish of Denmark.

Denmark doesn't read the board. Thought I'd do his talking for him.

I find it hard to believe that Denmark has all of the production from Germany. Does this mean you don't have any German Production. I think it is more like 2/3 German production. As for my AIC net, it can be put back on line. I also look forward to seeing French units close enough for me to hit with my airforce.

Hey, hey, hey!

There's 3 nations operating naval units in claimed territorial waters, in the Mediteranean.

I don't want any misunderstandings, let alone an incident by any naval commanders with itchy trigger fingers.

:huh:

Please contact either me, or the Sultan of Turkey, (Kesselring), concerning any movements / deployments; east of ION 2 .

Thanks in adavance for your cooperation.

:jawdrop:

King Krysia's Krusader

Saudi74

I find it hard to believe that Denmark has all of the production from Germany. Does this mean you don't have any German Production. I think it is more like 2/3 German production. As for my AIC net, it can be put back on line. I also look forward to seeing French units close enough for me to hit with my airforce.

If you weren't using all those lines reseting your aic net you would know that I

own only 2 provinces in Germany. If you read battle reports you would know that I

was never at war with Germany. So how could I have 1/3 of the production?

You'll see the French Airforce before you see the tanks!

Rouge Leader

Iraq69

Morocco71

France74

Conquerer of Lowlands77

I welcome you to try in 77. I also welcome you in 74. Don't be scared to claim your country. Please tell me you are Denmark 77.

Unfortunately no, it will take sometime to conquer Lowlands from my position. I

will say that I am playing a country that someone else has falsely claimed.

Someone is playing some kind of game on the 77 board. I think I will let it play

out before I expose them.

Well, well, well...

Things are strangely eerily quiete, lately.

Has the Egyptian president run away and left his country to it's own devices?

:)

And what is that I hear, blowing in, from beyond the western dunes of the Libyan desert...?

:cheers:

At least the thunder, can still be heard, from the bombardment(s) of xBaghdad.

:blink:

However, how long shall this last?

Interesting info,

The Irish are russian. I never would have though a person could play an island nation with T-34's as boats...... :drunk:

Looking forward to the war with Ireland and Norway..... :P

And a sight to behold it is..., Irish Russians and British Viking's playing together.... :taz:

DezertCamel :ranting:

Interesting info,

The Irish are russian. I never would have though a person could play an island nation with T-34's as boats...... :drunk:

Looking forward to the war with Ireland and Norway..... :ranting:

And a sight to behold it is..., Irish Russians and British Viking's playing together.... :drunk:

DezertCamel  :taz:

I'm not going to lie, Russian Tech used in this capacity is barely adequate. But I was looking for a new challenge in this game. We'll see what happens.

As for a fight though, the Irish Russians will guarentee one! Afterall they're still Irish! :P

The "Russian" Templar of Ireland :cheers:

:taz: Camels in America? United States? What is that? I have heard stories of a land across the seas but I never believed them. Now I wonder, my crews have reported a large breed of peoples invading Scotland. Perhaps we will be able to capture one alive and prove their existence.

I do prefer the Hirams of the south. Kyrsia Kyrsia I can not think of anything but Kyrsia. :drunk:

:P Halvdan the Swarty :ranting:

(perhaps I will take my yearly bath early)

• 2 weeks later...
Rogue you've been quiet of late.

You fellas run into problems. :huh:

KEB

No, not really. 3,000 air points added to my kill total last 2 turns. :wacko:

Grinding against the computer can take some time.

I think Fast Freddy is Fast because of the drugs he's doing. After I told Denmark about freddys last post he had a good laugh. Denmark can keep going back and forth but Freddy can't. Bulgaria can cede only one province a turn. I think Bulgaria will need his troops to retake his capital. :drunk: