Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Don't panic,

I will keep fighting for some turns after this one...

Just as long as I can fight back with something, but it is getting worse real fast...

About my TA's, two dead and the last ones are struggling to survive.

No Evil block anymore... :thumbsup:

But be aware of the new block! :)

Denmark (+conquered Germany)-Switzerland(+parts from Italy)-France (+conquered Lowlands) (Snifff):cheers:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't panic,

I will keep fighting for some turns after this one...

Just as long as I can fight back with something, but it is getting worse real fast...

About my TA's, two dead and the last ones are struggling to survive.

No Evil block anymore...  :cheers:

But be aware of the new block!  :thumbsup:

Denmark (+conquered Germany)-Switzerland(+parts from Italy)-France (+conquered Lowlands) (Snifff):thumbsup:

Fight till the last man, last ranger, last bullet! Make 'm pay. :)

Guess it's time to build some mountain forts... :thumbsup:

Sniff, this is to much honour for me...

Hasenfratz, King of the lowlands greets Halvdan the Swarthy, leader of the Norwegian hordes, and thanks for the interesting waterballoon fight.

(Boam, boam, boam) (some artillery near the Lowlands HQ)

And I hope we may meet again (and in that case with life ammo) in a future game.

(FWIIiiii,... Wham, wham, wham)

Hasenfratz, King of the lowlands greets Halvdan the Swarthy, leader of the Norwegian hordes, and thanks for the interesting waterballoon fight.

And I hope we may meet again (and in that case with life ammo) in a future game.

Allies next time?

Allies next time?

In the right circomstances? Sure!

Strange.

All those who have attacked us and thought they had defeated us, taken our cities, destroyed some of our armies.

They are now dead or allmost dead... :o Reversal of fortunes? Or just a matter of playing whatever the odds. Not giving up, helping your allies, defending till the last division.

Bye bye Poland, Germany, Lowlands, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece. I guess this proves a good defense is much better than the standard Vic! Offense.

Looking forward to future battles! :drunk:

And now a compliment to RTG and all the Vic! players, allies AND enemies. Even with all the modern computer games Vic! is still my favourite game!!! Not the one I spend most time on but certainly the one I enjoy most. :ranting:

I cannot speak for anyone else, but Poland is far from being out. 18 turns and all you have taken is Katowice, and don't think for a minute that I will just roll over and let you have it. You also better have an agreement with Denmark, because if you don't, your advances will not make it into Poland. We all know that Czech and Hungary are still very weak. If Denmark is reading this and you don't have a deal with Czech or Austria, well it is all sitting there just waiting for you to jump on it.

Lastly, I may not survive, but I will do my best to bleed you dry, and even though I won't win, I doubt you will either.

To the victor go the spoils, unless there is nothing there worth having.

Hmmm...

Against the policy I constricted myself to about a dozen turns ago but what the heck... allow me my weaknesses and let me reflect on this...

Dude...

You tried for more than a dozen turns to wreck my country, claiming a lot of things along the way (Total Victory, a bit less total victory, Silence to the current posture of "Be Scared of Me, I have some awesome hidden firepower and will bite you").

In the end it were outsiders that took a serious bite out of Hungary, not you nor your TAs. In the meantime my country is almost fully restored and Hungary in the process of being, the city defenses not even scratched but enhanced (I leave it to the reader's Vic experience to know what that means) and while very likely nothing compared to Denmark's offensive power at least I have some...

Last time I checked you lost about 8 armored divisions, 12 airbase levels and no backup units anywhere near my borders.

FastFreddy, I'm not here to win against all odds from the start, I'm just staying to make your life miserable because airbags just seem to be my allergy...

:o:ranting::drunk::cheers::cheers::blink::D:D

• 2 weeks later...
In the words of another famous U.S. General McWhatshisname:

"I have returned" :wacko:

Arthur?

do I win the toaster??? :unsure:

B :thumbsup:

Nope...It's a folding chair this week. And it has a cup holder :( . Perfict for kicking back with a beer :( and watching the Fireworks that I hear are going on in Saudi Arabia Between you and "KK" :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Nope...It's a folding chair this week. And it has a cup holder :P . Perfict for kicking back with a beer :D and watching the Fireworks that I hear are going on in Saudi Arabia Between you and "KK" :cheers:

You picked a good time to start watching, cause...

They most certainly are flying!

:blink:

From Damascus to Yenbo - and all points inbetween - the desert is lit, and alive!

:)

This is the first time I see so many battle reports, and I must add, such carnage...

:blink:

:ph34r:

Yes, I can see they are "KK". I've seen the battle reports :P. And the world events, Why would you and Turkey Declare war on me???? I haven't done anything to you :cheers:. But now it seems I must (big sigh) :blink:.

:) To the esteemed leader of Algeria: Your current war with Lybia was started under the former leader of that nation. As the new benevolent Dictator of Lybia I very much wish to make contact with you. As I could not find that you checked in in this game, and if you read thease forums, then please contact me by PM. Or e-mail off my profile. Thease talks could be very benificial to both our nations :D.