Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Greetings!

As a benevolent dictator the yoda picture under lil Patton just did not seem fitting. So hence forth For game 74 I shall be,"LordPatton". Newest member of the Sith, Ruller of Lybia, and Destroyer of those who stand against my rule.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia: Beware, You have Declaired War with out provocation and I will not let this stand :) . Master yoda (yes he's a good guy, but non the less) Has given me the athority to distroy those I see fit too, by any means nesassary :D .

The call for talks with Algeria Still stand pending your actions from

hence forth :P

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey and Saudi Arabia: Beware, You have Declaired War with out provocation and I will not let this stand. Master yoda (yes he's a good guy, but non the less) Has given me the athority to distroy those I see fit too, by any means nesassary

Nothing personal. I just wanted to make sure I would hit what I intended to hit.

Those ceded locations can be a real pain if you don't prepare for them.

Glad to see you back in the game though. Here's to a good fight! :)

Kesselring.

Yes, I can see they are "KK". I've seen the battle reports :). And the world events, 

Hang on a minute...

First of all, you should look at the preceding posts:

Two weeks ago, you announced you were coming back. So, I asked you, which country you were now playing. You did not answer.

Then, you said you were here to watch what was happening between Egypt and I. We all assumed you were submiting orders for Trans-Jordan again, since the lack of your previous response, and the tone of your last.

Libya is TA'd to Egypt. We daclared war, because of cedes, and because the Libyan player (Lord of the Libyans) was not responding to diplomacy. Simple as that.

We had no idea you were playing Libya.

:P

I haven't done anything to you :cheers:. But now it seems I must (big sigh) :blink:.

As said before; I'm happy your in this game again. However; If you feel that you must do something against us, due to the circumstances, I suggest you adopt a better way of communicating. Else, you'll be suffering from your (own self-inflicted) ill approach to things.

Alternately... If you wish to get along; breack pact with Egypt, and join us.

:D

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

Turkey and Saudi Arabia: Beware, You have Declaired War with out provocation and I will not let this stand :) .

See my preceding post. It may "clarify" some things for you.

My own question to the latest developements would be:

Since you knew about the war between Egypt and I, and since we were on friendly terms exchanging information with one another - while you were playing Trans-Jordan - and since you chose not to respond, I am now starting to think this was you, setting us up in a grand scheme of yours, eh?

Master yoda (yes he's a good guy, but non the less) Has given me the athority to distroy those I see fit too, by any means nesassary :D .

As for this threat....

Listen, buddy.

We have intel on your new nation, and you don't have the capability to make good on your words. From how we got along in the past, you have a lot of information on my country, and my own force dispositions.

So now think about it.

Your whistling in a dezert sand storm.

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

King of Saudi Arabia #74

Turkey and Saudi Arabia: Beware, You have Declaired War with out provocation and I will not let this stand. Master yoda (yes he's a good guy, but non the less) Has given me the athority to distroy those I see fit too, by any means nesassary

Nothing personal. I just wanted to make sure I would hit what I intended to hit.

Those ceded locations can be a real pain if you don't prepare for them.

Glad to see you back in the game though. Here's to a good fight! :D

Kesselring.

"Nothing Personal" is understood and your possition on this Development is Respected and Honored. Unlike the Back pedling cya drival of you mate :) , (disapointed sigh). Of course you understand our meeting on the Battle feild will be a time and place of my choosing. Heres to the continued ENJOYMENT of GAME play. :P

Yes, I can see they are "KK". I've seen the battle reports :). And the world events, 

Hang on a minute...

First of all, you should look at the preceding posts:

Two weeks ago, you announced you were coming back. So, I asked you, which country you were now playing. You did not answer.

Then, you said you were here to watch what was happening between Egypt and I. We all assumed you were submiting orders for Trans-Jordan again, since the lack of your previous response, and the tone of your last.

Libya is TA'd to Egypt. We daclared war, because of cedes, and because the Libyan player (Lord of the Libyans) was not responding to diplomacy. Simple as that.

We had no idea you were playing Libya.

:cheers:

My dear freind "KK" :P

Where DO I begin :D ????

Yes, I anounced my Return and Yes you asked "who are you playing". I did not answer for what should now be obvious reasons. But you ASSumed several things incorectly. First, I never said I was here to watch things between you and Egypt :ph34r: . What I said was "the Chair"...That Heavy B won..."is great for watching the fireworks...". Why would I submit orders for a country that no longer exists :blink: . You not knowing I had Lybia now was the point.

I haven't done anything to you :blink:. But now it seems I must (big sigh) :(.

As said before; I'm happy your in this game again. However; If you feel that you must do something against us, due to the circumstances, I suggest you adopt a better way of communicating. Else, you'll be suffering from your (own self-inflicted) ill approach to things.

Alternately... If you wish to get along; breack pact with Egypt, and join us.

:blink:

I was invited back into this game by Heavy B. His former partner had to withdraw for personal reasons. But I have given my word to stand by Egypt for ill or for good. Your offer to "join you" is accepted as well intended but, I respectfully decline this offer and any "self-inflicted" ill approch to any of my indevores will rest on my shoulders alone. In this we shall see oh master of sand :cheers:.

Respectfully LordPatton :cheers:

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

Turkey and Saudi Arabia: Beware, You have Declaired War with out provocation and I will not let this stand :) .

See my preceding post. It may "clarify" some things for you.

My own question to the latest developements would be:

Since you knew about the war between Egypt and I, and since we were on friendly terms exchanging information with one another - while you were playing Trans-Jordan - and since you chose not to respond, I am now starting to think this was you, setting us up in a grand scheme of yours, eh?

:D You are a Parinoid one aren't you. No Grand Scheme of any kind here. An old game yes but simply a new nation and situation, nothing more than that :blink: . You answer your own question here by useing PAST TENSE wording. The only setting up was not Devulging my new nation right off the bat. LP :ph34r:

Master yoda (yes he's a good guy, but non the less) Has given me the athority to distroy those I see fit too, by any means nesassary :P .

As for this threat....

Listen, buddy.

We have intel on your new nation, and you don't have the capability to make good on your words. From how we got along in the past, you have a lot of information on my country, and my own force dispositions.

So now think about it.

Your whistling in a dezert sand storm.

Regards,

Krysia's Krusader

King of Saudi Arabia #74

Yes, I'm sure you have intell on Lybia, nature of the game. And for you not to use that to your best advantage would be nothing more than insulting. As for this sand storm: You have yet to see a true one as I have not "Whistled" just yet. You will know when I do :cheers: .

Out of caracter posting:

For the benifit of knowing that nothing is personal in this game I will restate that I see this game as ever changing. Every game is different with many different situations happening at the same time. My return to 74 is simply just that, a new situation. Any threats, slams, trash talk, ect... are directed at the nation, not the player (unless it is ofcourse taken in good fun with mutual understanding :D ). My charactes may at times reflect my true me but, are nothing more than Charecters for the fun of game play. Best Reguards and wishes to all, now on to victory!!!!! :) LordPatton :P

Huh? Why in the world would you assume he was playing Trans Jordan again? There's nothing *left* of Trans Jordan.

I just assumed he had picked up a dropped position. Which turned out to be correct, of course. :D

Speaking of dropped positions, anyone need a warm body to pick up a dropped TA position in 74? Playing Iraq is getting kind of boring. :(

Kevin

Out of caracter posting:

For the benifit of knowing that nothing is personal in this game I will restate that I see this game as ever changing. Every game is different with many different situations happening at the same time. My return to 74 is simply just that, a new situation. Any threats, slams, trash talk, ect... are directed at the nation, not the player (unless it is ofcourse taken in good fun with mutual understanding :D ). My charactes may at times reflect my true me but, are nothing more than Charecters for the fun of game play. Best Reguards and wishes to all, now on to victory!!!!! :(                LordPatton :cheers:

No problem "Lord" Patton.

Any ways. You know we all love ya...

;)

Just do me a favor, eh?

Fix (edit) your preceding posts to reflect the correct quotations. Your replies are within my quotes, and its confusing to me (and most likely every one else). I don't want any body to interpret your quotes, as associated with my own.

Thanks...

Huh?  Why in the world would you assume he was playing Trans Jordan again?  There's nothing *left* of Trans Jordan.

I just assumed he had picked up a dropped position.  Which turned out to be correct, of course.  ;)

Well, well.

Look at who is butting into the conversation (?).

The TA of the ex-Trans-Jordan player (now the Libyan player), no less.

Tell me? Is Iraq now TA'd with Libya, as well?

This is all getting to be quite involved, no?

I was trying to help Trans-Jordan, while being at war with you. Then I found out (much to my surprise), a few cycles ago, that you and he - we're cooperating against my efforts - on you! Then Egypt declares war on you, while at war with Trans-Jordan - but you do nothing to help him, and instead hit me? Now Trans-Jordan has defected to Libya - who is TA'd with Egypt and who, on the mean time, declared war on me! I'm allied with his old country, and can't get at Egypt properly, due to territory control in parts of Trans-Jordan.

What does it (or this) all mean ?!?!?

I dunno. But... Sure looks like there's some sort of conspiracy going on.

Since no one hear is being "too" straight forward with accurate information:

I'm going to dispatch some operatives, from the "Super Secret Saudi Special Spying Service" (Or commonly refered to as the "SSSSSS" - for short), and try to get a clearer picture...

:(

Krysia's Krusader

Well, well.

Krysia's Krusader

It means you shouldn't have attacked me. Serves you right! You're just getting back some of your own! ;)

And keep your SSSSS snakes out of Baghdad! :(

Kevin

Out of caracter posting:

For the benifit of knowing that nothing is personal in this game I will restate that I see this game as ever changing. Every game is different with many different situations happening at the same time. My return to 74 is simply just that, a new situation. Any threats, slams, trash talk, ect... are directed at the nation, not the player (unless it is ofcourse taken in good fun with mutual understanding :D ). My charactes may at times reflect my true me but, are nothing more than Charecters for the fun of game play. Best Reguards and wishes to all, now on to victory!!!!! :(                 LordPatton :cheers:

No problem "Lord" Patton.

Any ways. You know we all love ya...

;)

Just do me a favor, eh?

Fix (edit) your preceding posts to reflect the correct quotations. Your replies are within my quotes, and its confusing to me (and most likely every one else). I don't want any body to interpret your quotes, as associated with my own.

Thanks...

My appologies, Still trying to figure out how to seperate specific lines and paragraphs from post for responce. I don't think I can fix that one and wasn't sure how it would come out. I'm guessing you managed to figure it out though, as others will as well. Sorry :thumbsup:

Huh?  Why in the world would you assume he was playing Trans Jordan again?  There's nothing *left* of Trans Jordan.

I just assumed he had picked up a dropped position.  Which turned out to be correct, of course.  ;)

Well, well.

I was trying to help Trans-Jordan, while being at war with you. Then I found out (much to my surprise), a few cycles ago, that you and he - we're cooperating against my efforts - on you! Then Egypt declares war on you, while at war with Trans-Jordan - but you do nothing to help him, and instead hit me? Now Trans-Jordan has defected to Libya - who is TA'd with Egypt and who, on the mean time, declared war on me! I'm allied with his old country, and can't get at Egypt properly, due to territory control in parts of Trans-Jordan.

:blink:

Since no one hear is being "too" straight forward with accurate information:

I'm going to dispatch some operatives, from the "Super Secret Saudi Special Spying Service" (Or commonly refered to as the "SSSSSS" - for short), and try to get a clearer picture...

:(

Krysia's Krusader

HHMMM :thumbsup: , What this all means is that I and KC were trying to cover our back sides then. If he fell I'd go and vice versa. You had told me via e-mail that I was to be a target at some point. You just didn't know if it was to be before or after Iraq (paraphrased). So I hooked up with Kevin and played dubble agent on you :cheers:. But, at that time, Egypt had other ideas :( .

Things are much more straight up this time. I'm coming to get you, plain and simple (deep dark ominous laughter) :cheers: LordPatton