Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a stunning retaliatory victory was gained by the forces of the USA - The Canadian Goat Army has been forced to retreat to the hills of its homeland. Next stop - Windsor - That province will be mine  :laugh:

Patriot X,

What are you smoking, I just got my turn back and I don't see any stunning victories, in fact I don't see any victories at all (Canada and I share intelligence)? Keep in mind that whatevery you say on this board has nothing to do with how we do our turns. Once agian you attempt deception and all you get for it is looking silly.

Juana

Patriot X,

What are you smoking, I just got my turn back and I don't see any stunning victories, in fact I don't see any victories at all (Canada and I share intelligence)?  Keep in mind that whatevery you say on this board has nothing to do with how we do our turns.  Once agian you attempt deception and all you get for it is looking silly.

Juana

It could be that Canada's turn ran before yours and after the U.S. turn. Therefore you wouldn't get any battle reports.

Of course, it could be that Patriot's lying like a dog. :laugh:

Kevin

The only thing you can be sure of is that I ATTACK and have done since the period i could without hesitation and with full resolve.

Attack has always been the best form of defence.

Eitherway your gonna have to issue orders to your commanders to cover all eventualities.

If i was you Ice Queen i would build those ships quicker, your Canadian brother is going to need your help sooner rather than later.

:cheers:

Eitherway your gonna have to issue orders to your commanders to cover all eventualities.

If i was you Ice Queen i would build those ships quicker, your Canadian brother is going to need your help sooner rather than later.

;)

1. Canada orders are turned in AFTER I get mine back AND I forward all my battle reports so so much for needing to cover ANY eventrualities.

2. You are 4 turns to late with the building of ships comment, and by the way, guess how many turns it takes for transports to make it from Iceland to Canada :cheers:

You comedy knows no bounds :taz:

Juana

1. Canada orders are turned in AFTER I get mine back AND I forward all my battle reports so so much for needing to cover ANY eventrualities.

2. You are 4 turns to late with the building of ships comment, and by the way, guess how many turns it takes for transports to make it from Iceland to Canada :cheers:

You comedy knows no bounds ;)

Juana

Juana,

Not that it is an ancient Chinese secret (and without China in the game that does not matter anyway) but if Patriot X wants to think his little attempts at deception are working, then who are we dissuade him. Delaying ones turn to allow a TA's orders to come back is a time honored tradition in Victory and if he has not figured it out by now....

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

Ice Queen - Lets work out how many boats you have shall me. Now assumtions have to be made in this, you have been building AKs since turn 2, you started with 200 ship, have built another ship yard so that would give you 600 + 800 ship point = 1400 Max. Therefore you have 17 ish AKs, lets call it 18 for the sake of argument max. 18 x 50. Thats..... (counting on fingure rapidly) 900 cargo points, enough to ship over say 2 divisions and thats if you set sail now so in a few turns you will have 2 divisions to help your Canadian brother. Not very fearsom is it..... Oooooo I quake in my boots at your invasion.

Now you need somewhere to land, ah yes hows about - Halifax, thats nice and close and Canada can cede you the northern provinces - If he can take them back.

I await your forces with Glee but im not gonna hold my breath. :cheers:

Goaty - Whats this delaying of orders thingy, please explaine - im only the 4th cousin of Ronald Reagan and lost my marbles years ago - Get real man - Im not as stupid as you look.

Tootles to You Too :P

PS - Nice avitar - you'll make a nice rug in the oval office ;):taz::blink:

Not to mention, Juana, You can't transfer ARM, AIR, or replacement point's to anyone. Not even a TA. So if your sending ARM points to CAnada with the hopes that he can use them then your wasting your time :cheers: . Just thought I'd pass this little tidbit on to you, I thought you could for a long time till I tryed once. It ain't gona happen. ;)

Not to mention, Juana, You can't transfer ARM, AIR, or replacement point's to anyone. Not even a TA. So if your sending ARM points to CAnada with the hopes that he can use them then your wasting your time :) . Just thought I'd pass this little tidbit on to you, I thought you could for a long time till I tryed once. It ain't gona happen. :cheers:

The plan is a little more complicated then presented, and yes I was aware that Armaments are not on the list of transferable resources.

Tootles,

SdEoXgY