Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this?

Morocco attacking from a Algerian base, Libya attacking, and Algerian divisions numbering upwards of 14 on my border. I'm beginning to think I'm not liked?

What would have happened if I had negotiated with an aggressive stance towards my neighbors?

Anybody care to even the odds?

Director of Tunisian Affairs.

Tunisia would like the world to think they are an innocent and defenseless people.

On the contrary, they have formed a total alliance with Egypt, with the expressed purpose of squeezing the life out of Libya. They have also formed an alliance with France. The same France that has allied with Spain, presumably to assist the Spanish dogs in continuing their persecution of the true believers in North Africa.

Algeria cannot sit idly by and watch their Arab brothers endure such insults. The time for Jihad has come.

Tunisia would like the world to think they are an innocent and defenseless people. 

On the contrary, they have formed a total alliance with Egypt, with the expressed purpose of squeezing the life out of Libya.  They have also formed an alliance with France.  The same France that has allied with Spain, presumably to assist the Spanish dogs in continuing their persecution of the true believers in North Africa. 

Algeria cannot sit idly by and watch their Arab brothers endure such insults.  The time for Jihad has come.

Ah yes, that would be the same Libya to whom emissaries were dispatched with offers of friendship and peace. java script:emoticon(':P')

java script:emoticon(':P')

A very similair response was sent to Algeria, after receiving his ambassador. Curious though how he smiled a lot and never spoke. Just presented your offer to cooperate against the now oppressed Libya.java script:emoticon(':ninja:')

java script:emoticon(':D')

Director of Tunisian Affairs

Lybia is not an oppressed nation. We have a free and open country and our people enjoy the best that life may give them. We have seen the difficulties that the people of Tunisa have suffered and decided that we can look away no longer, they must be freed from their oppressive government. As to Egypt, we have no designs on Egypt's lands. However, if they feel that a piece of paper is more important than freeing the oppressed people of Tunisa and therefore must attack this free country, than my associates and I will have to show them the error of their ways. Hopefully, Egypt decides not to take such an ill advised course of action.

Public Affairs Ministry of Lybia

Aaahhhh, the game really begins now and starts to be fun!!! :jawdrop:

Libya, beware of those who come with open arms. They may have been plotting against you and still may be plotting against you. :cheers:

One of your allies has offered to help with an invasion into your country :drunk: and wants you out fo his way for later in the game!

Good Luck! Hopefully you can have fun with the time you are in the game!

Egypt

Well its finally upon us the Great Goat War of America.  :cheers: Many USA men have died at the hands of the Goat Herders but we shall prevail..... Baaaahhh :beer:

Little thing... I would recommend that you play me up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Here is why, if you win, then you must be better then sliced bread and if you loose then it was expected because who can beat sliced bread. As it is, when/if you loose, then by your own statement, you were beaten by Goat Herders?

Anyway, I look forward to a fun campaign, whichever way it goes. I must say, so far your tactics have been... interesting.

SdEoXgY

I underestimated you my Canadian Foe, my interesting tactics were flawed in our first encounter but it will not happen again.

I really tried to think of some way to turn your bread comments into a funny repore but i could not. The casualties must have been clouding my funny bone.

BTW I think Iceland would like to have a word with you regarding your planned invasion :cheers:

I underestimated you my Canadian Foe, my interesting tactics were flawed in our first encounter but it will not happen again.

I really tried to think of some way to turn your bread comments into a funny repore but i could not. The casualties must have been clouding my funny bone.

BTW I think Iceland would like to have a word with you regarding your planned invasion  :cheers:

Planned invasion? Of Iceland? Oh my goodness aren’t you living in the past. Yes, one of my plans was to invade Iceland IF our total alliance went through, which it obviously did not. But considering I am now at war with you and in a Total Alliance with Iceland, I think your revelation falls a little flat.

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

I knew that :beer: your alliance with Iceland is no secret, but your plans against her are. Just because your allied to Iceland does not mean its an ally to you :cheers: Iceland has disclosed your proposed invasion of the US to me and told me where you intend to attack so expect a few divisions waiting for you.

Iceland accepted your alliance so that you would find it difficult to attack her and has this alliance along with your others will eventually bring me the intelligence i need to crush you.

You may as well know now, the damage has been done, well played Iceland, together we will defeat the Canadian Goat Herders. ;)

I knew that  :beer: your alliance with Iceland is no secret, but your plans against her are. Just because your allied to Iceland does not mean its an ally to you  :cheers: Iceland has disclosed your proposed invasion of the US to me and told me where you intend to attack so expect a few divisions waiting for you.

Iceland accepted your alliance so that you would find it difficult to attack her and has this alliance along with your others will eventually bring me the intelligence i need to crush you.

You may as well know now, the damage has been done, well played Iceland, together we will defeat the Canadian Goat Herders.  ;)

Very interesting yarn, but no one knows my plans for your conquest, not even Iceland. She was very interested, asking a lot of questions, but so far I had given her none. I guess my instinct was right on this one.

Maybe if you would have kept you big mouth shut I might have let her in on some of my plans, but not now. Even if you are making the whole thing up, and it would not surprise me in the least, I think I will keep my plans to myself.

Your desperation shows, I think you might have gotten your turn back and saw how much damage I had done to you.

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

I knew that  :( your alliance with Iceland is no secret, but your plans against her are. Just because your allied to Iceland does not mean its an ally to you  :beer: Iceland has disclosed your proposed invasion of the US to me and told me where you intend to attack so expect a few divisions waiting for you.

You may as well know now, the damage has been done, well played Iceland, together we will defeat the Canadian Goat Herders.  :cheers:

Very interesting yarn, but no one knows my plans for your conquest, not even Iceland. She was very interested, asking a lot of questions, but so far I had given her none. I guess my instinct was right on this one.

Maybe if you would have kept you big mouth shut I might have let her in on some of my plans, but not now. Even if you are making the whole thing up, and it would not surprise me in the least, I think I will keep my plans to myself.

Your desperation shows, I think you might have gotten your turn back and saw how much damage I had done to you.

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

I await the battle reports from the front with glee ;) As of yet i have none :( maybe my general are all dead :( maybe my men have become more goat like, maybe you are torchering them as we speak with their legs in your wellies being slowly pushed over a cliff :cheers:

No more extended weekends for me :beer:

I go away for a few days and when I come back, not only is America and Canada bickering agian, but America has labeled me a spy, working for him, agianst Canada :cheers:

You would think that if that was true, he might have wanted to keep it a secret ;)

Oh well, any good will America might have gained by playing me staight before is pretty much gone.

Juana