Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on Goat Boy  :beer:  :drunk:  :P

Canadian Losses

Naval Losses 13

Aircraft Destroyed 17

Ground Casualties 1079

Care to share yours..... Bahhhh :rolleyes:

First off that is resource points...

13 Naval loses is not even a single ship <_< (you have none cause you have not had the guts to sorty your navy)

17 Aircraft is not even 1 shipboard fighter.. (by the way, yours is at 152 and counting)

1079 Ground seems like a large number, but before your attack you were at 1062, so I think I am more then happy with the results.

And if you think Casualties means anything, then you are a bigger dum mass then I thought. :huh:

You have so lost this war and you do not even know it yet... :huh:

That is what makes this so funny. B)

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

You still did not share yours, come on let us all know what damage you have done. In fact im interested as well.

I thought casualties was part of the war? Dont you get victory points for inflicting casualties on your enemies.

Am I missing something? or is the object of the war to sit behind an ivory tower and wait for hell to freeze over.

I like how you say I have lost the war..... nice. I was told once, assumption is the mother of all F**k Ups. Your making one hell of an assumption pal.

You still did not share yours, come on let us all know what damage you have done. In fact im interested as well.

I thought casualties was part of the war? Dont you get victory points for inflicting casualties on your enemies.

Am I missing something? or is the object of the war to sit behind an ivory tower and wait for hell to freeze over.

I like how you say I have lost the war..... nice. I was told once, assumption is the mother of all F**k Ups. Your making one hell of an assumption pal.

My Friend, now my grasp of the English language can miss every once in a while, but did you not just say Canadian Losses in a previous post? Unless you were lying... I would take that as mine?

Now if you are asking what damage I have done to you... then you clearly are not reading my post very well. I recommend trying to read it again, and if you still do not see how much damage you have taken, then I recommend you ask someone to help you read it.

And yes you are missing something but I already told you, you do not get to open it till Christmas. Granted you might get to open it a little early, or a little late, but who am I to spoil the surprise.

By the way, isn't it an assumption, you assuming that I have made an assumption? :drunk:

Tootles,

SdEoXgY

p.s. victory points are part of the game, not part of the war. The distinction is clear and your inability to tell the difference explains to me why you are doing so well. :beer:

You said in your dispatch 0 navel losses, 152 Aircraft but you failed to mention the ground losses i have suffered. It is you that does not read the posts correctly. Re-read your own before casting dispersion on others my dear premier. :beer:

So come on tell me how many ground forces I have lost.... and try not to tell fibs, the world knows how good you are at telling fibs. I had nothing to hide, why should you.

I did actually say Canadian losses, who else could there be, Icelands gonna be too busy to send ships to your defence.

Stay in character old boy.. whats this points thing you mention... this is war my son and there can be no scoring of points when mens lives are being sacrificed.

Arrivederci

You said in your dispatch 0 navel losses, 152 Aircraft but you failed to mention the ground losses i have suffered. It is you that does not read the posts correctly. Re-read your own before casting dispersion on others my dear premier.  :beer:

So come on tell me how many ground forces I have lost.... and try not to tell fibs, the world knows how good you are at telling fibs. I had nothing to hide, why should you.

I did actually say Canadian losses, who else could there be, Icelands gonna be too busy to send ships to your defence.

Stay in character old boy.. whats this points thing you mention... this is war my son and there can be no scoring of points when mens lives are being sacrificed.

Arrivederci

Wow dude, you are simply off your rocker!

You said I failed to mention ground losses on your side. I HIGHLY recommend that you read the post again; I CLEARLY posted YOU had lost 1062 before your attack.

Now, concerning the p.s. You posted "I thought casualties was part of the war? Don’t you get victory points for inflicting casualties on your enemies".

If you are going to go all crazy, could you please pick someone else to inflict your lunacy on?

Arguing with you is like beating a dog that bit you, it feels good in the beginning but eventually you realize that it is just a dumb mutt and you should have known better. I am done and done with you.

Post all you want, say what ever you want, and when I have beaten you completely, hopefully you will move on to another board to post your dripple on.

SdEoXgY

Just a note to the rest of the World - I think you will soon find that Canada is no more and that the USA will rule the Americas. I hold out the hand of friendship to anyone who wishes to accept. If you dont then you may one day in the future find the USMC on your beaches.

Those that have worked with Canada listen up, I know who you are and you had a choice, you made the wrong choice.

Those that sat on the fence listen up, I know who you are and you also had a choice, you made the wrong choice.

In the words of the great Canadian premier, god rest his soul.....

Tootles :ninja:

I feel you may have awakened a sleeping giant. :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

To all fellow players:

Yes, I am still playing. Russ and I worked out a system that, at least until now, ensures the result files get through, despite the frequent e-mail blacklistings of the internet provider Rolling Thunder uses.

As for private e-mail sent through this forum. Just now I found a couple, some dating as far back as end of last year. When I registered on this forum, I used a dormant e-mail box for registration. And that is because my regular box is already flooded with SPAM, despite the fact that my provider, using aforementioned blacklists, blocks more than 90% from even arriving at the server.

Since, at the time, I didn't know that that e-mail address served more functions that simply the activation of the forum account, I didn't bother checking the in-box of the dormant e-mail box all to often.

As you all may have guessed by now. Using a dormant box enables me to close it down once it is being battered with SPAM. It also provides me with intelligence regarding the origin of SPAM, once it is being flooded, since only a few sources actually have that e-mail address. :)

I will (now I know this forum forwards messages to it) check the box more frequently, but don't expect fast response times.

• 2 weeks later...