Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word has it that Greece has also ignored my diplomatic deligations for peace :blush:. Very well then Peter, May the fields of battle run red with the blood of your soldiers. B)

Can't we all just get along? Why does it always have to come to war? :woohoo:

Kevin

Word has it that Greece has also ignored my diplomatic deligations for peace :blush:. Very well then Peter, May the fields of battle run red with the blood of your soldiers. :cheers:

Can't we all just get along? Why does it always have to come to war? B)

Kevin

Yes, sad isn't it :drunk: . I thought every one had heard of Rodny King by now. Guess not :woohoo:

Listen Patton we may have been allies in a Past life but dont think thats gonna save you, your only useful as long as i deem your existence fit for my purpose. Dont go threatening my allies as you know i always come fighting to there defence.  :woohoo:

OH :drunk:, Ok my young Pattowan. You are How far away, oh yes...U.S.A. By the time you get over here it will be one of two things you will find. There will be nothing left of me as it looks to be atleast two to one. or I will be the victor and by the time you get here I'd be able to squash you like a bug. But you have to get over here first :cheers: and thats going to be a bit of a problem isn't it. Much to learn of the force you still have :blush: . B)

Listen Patton we may have been allies in a Past life but dont think thats gonna save you, your only useful as long as i deem your existence fit for my purpose. Dont go threatening my allies as you know i always come fighting to there defence.  B)

OH :cheers:, Ok my young Pattowan. You are How far away, oh yes...U.S.A. By the time you get over here it will be one of two things you will find. There will be nothing left of me as it looks to be atleast two to one. or I will be the victor and by the time you get here I'd be able to squash you like a bug. But you have to get over here first :cheers: and thats going to be a bit of a problem isn't it. Much to learn of the force you still have :woohoo: . :drunk:

Ah you may be right my Master but the force is strong in me - So Keep Out :blush:

• 2 weeks later...