Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

Did anyone read the Ice Queens edited post? I missed it, what was she braging about, come on someone must have an idea of what is going on. :cheers:

Hey Ice Queen, I see you know your place - When the Dog of the house barks his orders i see you say 'Yes Sir, No Sir, Three Bags Full Sir'

Wont be long before this man will be putting you in your place. Back on your Icy Island :)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone read the Ice Queens edited post? I missed it, what was she braging about, come on someone must have an idea of what is going on.  :thumbsup:

Hey Ice Queen, I see you know your place - When the Dog of the house barks his orders i see you say 'Yes Sir, No Sir, Three Bags Full Sir'

Wont be long before this man will be putting you in your place. Back on your Icy Island  :)

I know everyone is entitled to their 2 cents worth :cheers: , but I hope you did not pay anymore for this childish attempt at psychology :blink: . I say this only as a friend :drunk: … you do know what one is right :P … try and stick with the game, my 10 year old niece is better at manipulation then you are and she is much more subtle about it :wacko: .

Juana

If the North African continent was not already full of action, there is about to be much more and it looks as if it may spill into the Middle East and around into Southern Europe! The great nation of Egypt invites all North African Nations to a summit to discuss peace and the European aggressors!

Should we weaken ourselves with war amonst ourselves or should we prepare for the invasion of Europe to take over our rightful lands? I think we should all accept peace and ready for an invasion of the European nations who are only planning on doing the same to us!

Best Regards from the Egyptian Consulate

Hey Earthling, it sounds to me like you are trying to rally other countries to help you push your own war into the Middle East.

LOL! I thought the boards had been quiet and just wanted to try and spur some activity. It did not work and several people (some of whom were apparently afraid to post here) emailed me personally questioning the motives as well. I guess you can post just about anything and it will get twisted! LOL I did not intend to do anything but get people talking on the boards again. I find this to be entertaining, almost as entertaining as the game itself. I, unfortunately, do not have the time to post frequently.

Good luck to all!

Earthling

Who are these cowards who will not post, what is the reasoning behind this lack of moral fibre. :huh: I agree with Earththing that the game is more fun due to the spits and spats that take place on the forum.

On a personal note my comments about the Canadian player and his allies are all done in jest. I have the utmost respect for him as a player as he has taken it on board the fun factor of the forum. He is currently winning the war between us and this does not detract from the fun i think both of us are having. :cheers::blink:

Speaking of cowards. . . . . Where have you Spanish dogs run-off to, with your tails between your legs? Your resistance, feeble though it was, provided our troops with much-needed live-fire training. Now it appears that you have gone into hiding, forcing us to use cows and pigs for target practice. Come out, come out, wherever you are. . . . . .

Your Moroccan Masters

I also find it interesting how we are nearing turn 8 and we have had little information concerning alliances and various wars that are waging across Europe.

(you tellum syracuse7001)

Now while “in” game personal comments at times can be appropriate, they need to be used sparingly as they rarely have any useful content, which is the purpose of the forum. In that vein, the only problem I have with the forum at times is when people try and divert it from talking about the game and try and talk about the player.

Concerning the war Patriot X, it is far from over :blink: We both so far have lost little in the way of military units (I having destroyed your first two static divisions this last turn). Right now it is all about strategy, which so far has kept our military units from butting heads too much. Your strategy is clearly the defense of valuable territories, while mine is the taking of territory. Now once I get closer to your valuable territories, we will start to get a clearer picture on which direction this war is going :huh:

Tootles all,

SdEoXgY