Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

No offense Egypt, I would not wish the Canadians on anyone, yours was the first nation on the lips.  :(

USA---Maybe I came into this thread late/wrong time, but I do not understand your little quip towards me. I just signed on and wished everyone in the game luck and you take a pot shot at me? I guess you are not looking to make a friend with regard to Egypt? If you have a beef with Canada, keep it there. There is no reason to involve me in your little BS tirade.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG take a chill pill brother - IT WAS A JOKE, there was no POT SHOT at you. I was taking a POT SHOT at Canada as we are to be embroiled in a glorious war.

Tell you what read the forum from the beginning and you will get whats going on :oops:

If you notice also i mentioned Canada and Egypt before you signed on so how could anything be directed at you.... I think you made a big :cheers: there mate :(

I'am a little late, but Libya is here for Game 76. Open to all discussions. Feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions. I will respond to any e-mail within a couple of days of receipt. I am in the legal profession and sometimes the real world interferes greatly with my fantasy world.

Robert Lloyd

Fresno, CA

• 2 weeks later...

So we both miss the boat in kicking off this war my Canadian Goat Herder. Not to worry it gives me more time to build tanks. And while im on the subject keep ya spies and fat women out of my country.

Thanks for listening :blush:

PS - Still open to alliance requests from all nations but be warned if you side with Canada in any way the United States will consider this an act of War and would become a legitimate target once Canada has been occupied.

Lowlands checking in here.

And, so it appears, also checking out again, as rolling thunder has stopped sending me the results for my orders for round 3.

If they don't arrive within the next couple of days, I have no option but to pull out of this game again.

Russ: Are you reading this ?????

And, so it appears, also checking out again, as rolling thunder has stopped sending me the results for my orders for round 3.

If they don't arrive within the next couple of days, I have no option but to pull out of this game again.

The turn results went out normally but we've had email issues in the past with regards to our ISPs so maybe one of them is acting up again.

I've resent a copy of your turn results so please check your email and let me know if it comes through ok.

Russ

The turn results went out normally but we've had email issues in the past with regards to our ISPs so maybe one of them is acting up again.

I've resent a copy of your turn results so please check your email and let me know if it comes through ok.

Russ

check your SPAM filter.. / SPAM box in the past RTG mail was put in my spam box by my provider... chances are big you will find your turn there

Actually, no.

When the spam source rating of an e-mail domain is upgraded to major, my ISP simply flatout refuses to even accept incoming HELO requests, regardless of who appears to be sending the e-mail.

This usually happens if the source domain (in this case Earthlink) has been responsible for multiple massive spam runs within a short time frame. So no diversion to any spam box I'm afraid. For massive read multiple milion e-mails per run.

Sadly, this is an ever growing problem with US based internet provider, as they seem unable/unwilling to tackle the SPAM problem at the root, which is shutting down connections that send out the junk.

Russ

check your SPAM filter.. / SPAM box in the past RTG mail was put in my spam box by my provider... chances are big you will find your turn there

Errrrm BACK TO TOPIC.... Who wants to join me in the destruction of Canada... Now settle down, dont all jump up at once, i know you all want a piece of prime Canadian realestate so let me know what bit you want and we can work something out.

PS the Whitehouse emails not working again anyone any ideas how to fix it :blush: