Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

Just had a though.....  :P Now people know who I really am My TAs will probably turn against me. Looks like the USA will have to take over the world all on my own.  :thumbsup:

Was there ever a doubt who you were? Not in my mind, at least. :beer:

Good gaming!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

France, Ireland and Great Britain. . . . All of you are a bunch of cowards. You run into a little resistance, and you quit.

All of the real men in this game should be thankful for players like Tunisia and Egypt, who have fought it out to the bitter end. That's what makes the game fun.

Algeria-76

France, Ireland and Great Britain. . . . All of you are a bunch of cowards.  You run into a little resistance, and you quit. 

All of the real men in this game should be thankful for players like Tunisia and Egypt, who have fought it out to the bitter end.  That's what makes the game fun.

Algeria-76

:P;):oops::D

Thanks, Larry. That's the funniest post I've read in quite some time! :D

You crack me up! :P

Kevin

The siege of xJuuka has been broken with the destruction of yet another Northern Russian army. The singlemindedness of my opponents is very much appreciated. As is their insistance on repeating history. Four times Northern Russia has sent an army across my frontier, four times this army has been destroyed. Now the Baltic sends an army to frighten the children. Be patient Baltic you will soon get your chance to replay history. I need to clean-up some NR debris.

France, Ireland and Great Britain. . . . All of you are a bunch of cowards.  You run into a little resistance, and you quit. 

All of the real men in this game should be thankful for players like Tunisia and Egypt, who have fought it out to the bitter end.  That's what makes the game fun.

Algeria-76

You are mistaken about many, many things...

:P

Egypt is still around for a little while anyway. This last turn was especially brutal.... :pirate2: Well done to Takeda :pirate2: This may be the turn that will finally break me. I may not have much resistance left in me.......

I will make one last effort to make a statement and then leave you all to finish the game.

Good luck to all who remain.

• 4 weeks later...
Awfully quite out there  :o

Yes, this games board has never really taken off. I know that there is a massive war in the east, however. On the dark side, Poland, Baltic States, Northern Russia, Central Russia, Austria,Greece, Yugoslavia and I believe Southern Russia. On the side of good and right, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland and Lowlands.

How goes the war between Algeria and her friends against the British and allies?

Ok - Poland, Austria, Yugoslavia and Greece are total Allies and get all the cream of central europe.

What do Baltic, Northern and Central Russia get out of this alliance?

The honor of saying they helped someone else win the game?

A set of steak knives?

A warm and gooey feeling inside?

2 pints of beer and a packet of crisps?

telling everyone their aspirations have burnt down, fell over and then sank into the swamp?

And I'm called Gullible