• 3 weeks later...
Its time to list those who are no longer

Iraq :blink:

Tunisia?

Rumania?

Italy?

Germany?

Feel free to post if your still alive and kicking  :D

well Germany is hard to beat..they are like ants, everytime you think you got ride of them they pop-up somewhere again B) . I trust however he now has forsaken his country... :D

Never trust the French . . . .  Yes it's true.  The French have violated our truce and declared war.  Anyone else with an agreement involving France/GB/Ireland should take notice.  It's probably not worth the paper its written on.

Algeria-76

Well, whether one can trust the French is debatable... we do make good wine and bread, though! :blink:

Kevin

Never trust the French . . . .  Yes it's true.  The French have violated our truce and declared war.  Anyone else with an agreement involving France/GB/Ireland should take notice.  It's probably not worth the paper its written on.

Algeria-76

Well, whether one can trust the French is debatable... we do make good wine and bread, though! :blink:

Kevin

Well....I intend to find out for myself in the near future.

Jared

Portugal 76

Well, whether one can trust the French is debatable... we do make good wine and bread, though!  :blink:

Kevin

Well....I intend to find out for myself in the near future.

Jared

Portugal 76

Feel free to send your ambassador. :D

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Egypt is still here.........for now. We'll see what happens when al my troops get back from Libya. If there is anything left for them to fight for, they will fight. :pirate:

How are all my stockpiles in xCairo doing? :drunk:

I will make sure that the country is useless for at least 20 turns if I drop! :blink:

Good Luck.....I'm not giving up just yet! :robot:

Earthling

No stockpiles of Egyptian beer for my troops but they are enjoying watching the population of your capital work for the greatter good of the Syrian government.

As far as making the country useless for 20 turns.. I would not expect anything less. It has been a very fun fight so far.

But dont worry.. the Transjordan population is enjoying the working conditions and I am sure the new Egyptian workers will as well. We have a great 401K plan. :drunk:

Takeda

Egypt is still here.........for now.  We'll see what happens when al my troops get back from Libya.  If there is anything left for them to fight for, they will fight.  :pirate:

How are all my stockpiles in xCairo doing?    :blink: 

I will make sure that the country is useless for at least 20 turns if I drop!  :robot:

Good Luck.....I'm not giving up just yet!  :alien:

Earthling