Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

Sorry about the beer. I should have left at least something for you to celebrate with. :pirate: Next time I will wait for you and we can have a party! :alien:

I am glad that the Egyptians still have been able to keep thier retirement plans in place. :drunk: The Syrians have been nothing up upright and honest adversaries throughout! I applaud that type of play. :unsure:

Seriously, Its nice to see that someone has a little sense of spirit left. I am glad you took my comments the way they were intended. I have enjoyed our battle/sparing. I will make sure it keeps up, at least for a little while! :blink: I am hoping to pull a couple of surprises......I already messed one up.....should have done it last turn....waited too long.

Earthling

No stockpiles of Egyptian beer for my troops but they are enjoying watching the population of your capital work for the greatter good of the Syrian government.

As far as making the country useless for 20 turns.. I would not expect anything less. It has been a very fun fight so far.

But dont worry.. the Transjordan population is enjoying the working conditions and I am sure the new Egyptian workers will as well. We have a great 401K plan. :robot:

Takeda

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I can't believe I missed this post.......

So, I am fiunished....eh????? Alright you win. If you belive that, you are as gullible as your name.

Earthling

I think your mistaken about Egypt

He may be still playing for now....but

Are England and Ireland actually doing anything.

Or are they just sitting around awaiting better Tech options :)

Perhaps not finished

But begining to look like a spitroast between Syria/ Persia and Morrocco/ Algeria

:nuke:

oooohhhhhh......sounds like fun, a squeez play :) !!!! Can I play, huh...can I please.......4 on 1. sounds like my kind of odds :woohoo:

Oh......wait, I guess it could also mean that Morocco/Algeria are allied to Syria/Persia and have already decided to split my great country into pieces. Hmmmmm.......maybe I should be woried?

We'll just have to wait and see!

Earthling

Perhaps not finished

But begining to look like a spitroast between Syria/ Persia and Morrocco/ Algeria

:)

Hey Pratt.....

Have a little fun.......wouldn't want the game to get too much like work! :woohoo:

If you're going to take a shot at someone in the forums expect something to come back your way. I took your little out of the game, but still processing turns shot with a laugh. Is your skin so gentle soft that a little conspiracy shot cuts so deep?

If I have misconstured the ranting for seriousness instead of a fun poke.....sorry.

Have fun and good luck!

Earthling

Does that make you happier? :jawdrop:

Dear Earthling

your post is Incomprehensible

I can read the words but they have no meaning

I'm sorry has your brain had a melt down.

I was only joking :woohoo:

I'll just leave you alone till your fully recovered

Gulliblepratt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Just had a though..... :beer: Now people know who I really am My TAs will probably turn against me. Looks like the USA will have to take over the world all on my own. :P