Rolling Thunder Forums

Naval Combat Primer

RTGPete

B U M P...

How is the ETA looking on this getting completed? The newsletter mentioned there being issues on implementing the defensive system?

We're all looking forward to seeing a complete and final naval document :laugh:

Cheers

/Locklyn

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these bumps are starting to hurt and generate permanent bruising...... :alien2:

Octus

Maybe you should consult a phrenologist. :D

If I only knew what that is.....

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :)

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :alien2:

Hmm. I predict a serious headache. And there will large medical bills relating to a concussion in your immediate future. :D

And you will eventually recover that pail that you and your sister Jill lost, yesterday. :)

TErnest

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :rolleyes:

Hmm. I predict a serious headache. And there will large medical bills relating to a concussion in your immediate future. :wacko:

And you will eventually recover that pail that you and your sister Jill lost, yesterday. :P

TErnest

<<<groan>>>

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Has this project been buried?

:blink:

/Locklyn

Probably not but with all the minor little glitches here and there the combat document probably has taken a backseat. still on the burner just not boiling yet. :D

What I wonder is what do the defensive systems do right now? nada?

what happens when a race with Plasma torps goes up against an enemy whose ships are equipped with Black Sphere generators?

All these bumps are starting to hurt and generate permanent bruising...... :laugh:

Octus

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :D

And a retro-phrenologist uses a mallet to raise the lumps in the appropriate area to change your life.

All these bumps are starting to hurt and generate permanent bruising...... :laugh:

Octus

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :rolleyes:

And a retro-phrenologist uses a mallet to raise the lumps in the appropriate area to change your life.

:D:D:woohoo:

All these bumps are starting to hurt and generate permanent bruising...... :D

Octus

Maybe you should consult a phrenologist. :woohoo:

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

A phrenologist reads bumps on your head and makes predictions about your life. Like a palm reader and about as accurate. :D

I think I need to see one of those guys. :laugh:

Octus

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

Gee, I thought that was what WHAPO did :rolleyes:

Octus

Time for Wikipedia!

Octus

Gee, I thought that was what WHAPO did :rolleyes:

No, no, no .... a retro-phrenologist uses a mallet to raise the lumps in the APPROPRIATE area. WHAPO merely raises any and all lumps they can, with additional activities in the areas of breaking limbs and causing internal injuries. They're more of a full-service kind of industry. :D