Rolling Thunder Forums

From Panzers to Planet Crackers

Krysia's Krusader

Hiya,

How do I edit (change) a standing order?

For example; I want to train 360 colonists per cycle, instead of my current 120.

I see that in the Imperial Palace program, there is the ESTA, but that seems to only change the priority of the order.

I verified in the Orders Supplement, but the ESTA order is not included in that.

Thanks,

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to DELS the order and then enter a new standing order.

Or, for the situtation you described, just enter a new standing order to build another 240 colonists. That will give you a total of 360 and only require one order instead of 2. :cheers:

Well...

Problem is, that I have a fleet skimming fuel after I train the colonists. So if I isuue another standing order, this will mean that the extra colonists will have the fuel fumes to contend with, and thus might get contanimated.

How am I going to know which have been intoxicated? The turn report just groups them all together, I assume...

:cheers:

Well...

Problem is, that I have a fleet skimming fuel after I train the colonists. So if I isuue another standing order, this will mean that the extra colonists will have the fuel fumes to contend with, and thus might get contanimated.

How am I going to know which have been intoxicated? The turn report just groups them all together, I assume...

:cheers:

I have several XCTRAN orders. If any are intoxicated by fuel fumes we have yet to see it. All of the orders are executed individually and the numbers of colonists are aggregated.

Well...

:drunk:

The ones that get loaded into Colony Berthings are sober. Those that get loaded into Cargo Bays are obviously under the effects of dain bramage. :taz:

Well...

:taz:

The ones that get loaded into Colony Berthings are sober. Those that get loaded into Cargo Bays are obviously under the effects of dain bramage. :taz:

Yup, if you can the Colonists to be shipped in Cargo bays, they are definately brain damaged. I mean there is no valet service in the Cargo Bays. Sometimes we dont even have an atmosphere. Of course that does not daunt the hardiest of our race. :drunk:

Well...

:drunk:

Such benevolent societies. Anyone who would volunteer to be a colonist and leave our paradise of a home world must be brain damaged. And those who volunteered to emigrate through the judicial system get the cargo bays.....

Octus

• 4 weeks later...
Hiya,

So what happens to a fleet which no longer has any ships assigned to it?

Does it automaticaly go back to my homeworld (and if so, is it immediate?)? Or does it just sit at the last ocation where it had ships assigned to it?

Thanks,

It just sits there.

If the fleet is in the home system, then there is a way (which I can't remember but no doubt someone here will) to get them to go back to the Home World.

DECF:Home

Puts all empty fleets around the Homeworld wherever they may be currently located

Cheers

/Locklyn

Oh, cool.

"Home" does not appear in the drop down menu, under the DECF order, in the Imperial Palace.

So I am to type it in maually?

Do I do so in CAPS, like when doing an ALL command, within a specific order?

If it is not showing up you can type it in. Use all caps since that is how it appears. I occassionally issue the order to pull empty fleets home if they are not being used.

I have version 1.0.0.0 Is there a newer version?

That is the version I have and for the DECF order under Fleet number I have ALL followed by HOME and then the listing of the fleets. If you don't have this you might also consider redownloading the Imperial Palace program.

Oh and if you chose to type it in, be very precise in typing. It must be exact with no extra spaces.