Rolling Thunder Forums

"The SNROTE Reader" is now accepting....

EternusIV

SNROTE Reader # 13 is now available on our website :drunk:

SNROTE FTP Player Aid Downloads

Kudos to Eternus and all those who contribute to the newsletter :drunk:

Russ

P.S. My apologies for taking so long to get Issue # 13 available on our website :) It wasn't the fault of the newsletter crew - they got me a copy when the issue first went out via email. I just got busy and forgot about getting it up on the website. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNROTE Reader # 14 is now available on our website  :robot:

SNROTE FTP Player Aid Downloads

Kudos to Eternus and all those who contribute to the newsletter  :D

Russ

For the record, the last two issues, in their entirety have been the results of one man: Joe Davalt! :oops::cheers::robot::oops::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I've been SUPER swamped this month at work with a major trial approaching at the end of the month.

I'll be in GenCon next week, however, and I think Joe has a major event he is planning for, too so I am not certain as to the fate of the newsletter. I plan to publish #16 on Tuesday night, to give Joe a break and to at least hove something for us to read that weekend as we wait for our Sunday turns.

So, the deadline for submissions to this upcoming newsletter is: Tuesday August 8th at 7ish PM MST!

I am truly sorry about my lack of communication and effort towards the newsletter of late, but I *will* find more time after August and extend a huge thanks to Joe and the regular contributors for keeping it going. The newsletter is only as good as the submissions we receive, and we've been lucky to have folks commited to the cause of entertaining this rag-tag group of gamers :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We ran into a minor publishing snafu when the corporate news office was orbitally bombed by an unknown fleet calling themselves the Empire of the Yellow Journalists. None of the news staff was hurt in the attack as we were all in the neighboring system doing a restaurant review of the new Starbar.

The new issue is almost done and should be out tomorrow evening. We had hoped to change our publishing date to alternate with release of turns but that some how never happened. The staff blamed management and management had all of the staff transported across the room, the result while promising for the Science department was not a fun for the new staff to clean up.

So issue ...ummm 16? should be in all of your hot alien hands/claws/tentacles etc very soon.

Lord SaHeru (aka Joseph, aka co-editor, aka slave to SuperNova)

P.S. We need your help so send us stuff :D

We ran into a minor publishing snafu when the corporate news office was orbitally bombed by an unknown fleet calling themselves the Empire of the Yellow Journalists. None of the news staff was hurt in the attack as we were all in the neighboring system doing a restaurant review of the new Starbar.

The new issue is almost done and should be out tomorrow evening. We had hoped to change our publishing date to alternate with release of turns but that some how never happened. The staff blamed management and management had all of the staff transported across the room, the result while promising for the Science department was not a fun for the new staff to clean up.

So issue ...ummm 16? should be in all of your hot alien hands/claws/tentacles etc very soon.

Lord SaHeru (aka Joseph, aka co-editor, aka slave to SuperNova)

P.S. We need your help so send us stuff  :o

Was there an issue 15? :D

• 2 weeks later...