Rolling Thunder Forums

"The SNROTE Reader" is now accepting....

EternusIV

Issue Ten is finished! Thanks to all who contributed :)

I'll be checking my email a few times tonight so if by chance Russ is still under the weather and unable to post the Reader...and you are DYING to read the latest and greatest (we know you are :woohoo: )....feel free to email me at Eternusiv@yahoo.com and I'll send you a copy and add you to the list.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us already subscribing will get ours in the mail as usual?

Great work!

Cheers

:woohoo:

/Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Why hello everyone, we are skipping the SNROTENEWS Reader this week due to scheduling constraints.

Which means the following issue will be even MORE jam packed! :cheers:

Keep the submissions coming and a hearty thanks to all who have submitted thus far. <_< The presses will continue a couple weeks from now.

Send more rumors! :alien2:

Why hello everyone, we are skipping the SNROTENEWS Reader this week due to scheduling constraints.

Which means the following issue will be even MORE jam packed!  :cheers:

Keep the submissions coming and a hearty thanks to all who have submitted thus far.  <_<    The presses will continue a couple weeks from now.

Send more rumors!  :alien2:

Sorry to hear that this is postponed but I am sure this delay will just make it better next time.

Is it from a Burger King ad?

is issue #11 coming out soon?

General Miles-

We'll have a nice jumpstart for the next cycle so expect a Thursday/Friday morning release. We'll submit questions to Pete a bit earlier, too (and he's been outstanding in responding to them)

So if any of you are gung ho on submissions, the earlier the better this time around :blink:

And yes--

From a Burger King Ad LOL I was bored with the old avatar so hanging with this one for a bit until I find something better :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another issue is pretty much ready to go. We had a LATE submission that I *think* Joe will try to fit in. He had a busy afternoon so we might not have the polish issue to Russ until later.

A huge thanks for all the news and contributions this week :cheers:

We're trying to get it out there to you by late afternoon but work seems to pop up to get in the way (if not for one of us, the other....) :drunk: