Rolling Thunder Forums

"The SNROTE Reader" is now accepting....

EternusIV

My father inlaw passed away and since the funeral will be in Indianna this weeks SnRote Reader is going to be a littled delayed. Many appologies and I hope to have it out by monday night.

Lord Sa Heru (aka Joseph)

Sorry about the bad news. The Reader is obviously a lower priority. :angry:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father inlaw passed away and since the funeral will be in Indianna this weeks SnRote Reader is going to be a littled delayed. Many appologies and I hope to have it out by monday night.

Lord Sa Heru (aka Joseph)

Sorry about the bad news. The Reader is obviously a lower priority. :angry:

Same here, my condolences to you and your family during this tragedy :[

• 3 weeks later...

I have just received my copy of the SN reader #16, my thanks to those brave beings who have laboured long and hard to bring this edition to the surface.

Looking at the Psyonic ANZ's one does however need to wonder just how far from the comforting presence of sanity you where when you came up with those, still the Mk I Probability Jump Drive would be nice to have even though the chance of that ship surving its use comes down to a flip of the coin.

Sir Smeg :cannon:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I only wish I had something to contribute at this time - I'm still at the "I wonder if I can build up enough defences and general production before I come across someone else" stage.

You defintely can. And there are just more then the defenses to prevent a landing( assuming of course the enemy wants your real estate intact). If not then keeping them out of your orbit is imperative. :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

The Snrote Reader could use some help from all of our wonderful players. :-)

I could use a story or two or a battle report to colorfully edit. But the biggest thing I need are more question for Pete. I have a few but my brain is having trouble thinking of interesting things to ask him

If you have anything email SnroteNews@yahoo.com

Lord SaHeru (aka Joseph, aka SnroteReader Editor)

Lord SaHeru,

Please ask Pete my question regarding "Spinal/Magnificent" class weapon systems and whether each of the 15 damage vector/line (projectile, coherent beam, etc) has the potential to reach that level assuming that the correct pre-req's are researched.

Also, I've been wondering whether any progress hass being made regarding Spies, Cloaking Devices and any of the number of aspects of SN that are not currently implemented. Can we expect to see any "activations" of these features in the near future? Also, what is the order in which we can expect to see these features come online?

Thanks.

Lord SaHeru,

Please ask Pete my question regarding "Spinal/Magnificent" class weapon systems and whether each of the 15 damage vector/line (projectile, coherent beam, etc) has the potential to reach that level assuming that the correct pre-req's are researched.

Also, I've been wondering whether any progress hass being made regarding Spies, Cloaking Devices and any of the number of aspects of SN that are not currently implemented. Can we expect to see any "activations" of these features in the near future? Also, what is the order in which we can expect to see these features come online?

Thanks.

Still wanting Industrial Recycler that will turn "useless" items (i.e. Mk I Nuclear Engines) in Raw Resources, even at a 10:1 turn down - 100-ton item = 10 Raw Resources. :D

-SK :P