Rolling Thunder Forums

advanced start game

Marklen X

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Keep dreaming Sponge Wannabees - No setups on my carpet so your all tellin fibs - The great and wonderful god like RUSS says thanks for the spence Denmark is mine - Bribery and Corruptiuon go hand in hand and being the wealthiest sponge on the planet I can buy your job and sack your sorry ass :huh::D:D

Hey Marklen X,

At least it is nice to be wanted. How many people posted and said they wanted to be placed next to me? :huh:

a very lonely

Takeda

I would be proud to start next to you Takeda, you have proven to be a reliable ally, and you can ask for little more in this game. I think, however, Predator has plans other than friendly for me if he is placed next to me.

Any update Russ?

I am checking my mail daily hoping to find a setup....... :beer:

If you get mine please let me know. :robot:B)

Just in ....

Everyone will be denmark, except sponge, he gets the rest of the map. This way he can see if he can survive past turn 14. :pirate2::thumbsup::cheers::blink:

since there will be 39 players, playing denmark , we only get to submit 2 orders each, sometimes 3, there will be a rotation to make sure everyone gets a fair share of orders. :beer:

should make it very interesting :laugh::pirate:

Guest Spongebob

Well here is some more interesting news - That brown envelope stuffed full of green backs was not enough to secure Denmark for the Sponge - It seem therefore your all gonna have to play this game without the sponge.

Unless of course someone wants to surrender the position of Denmark to me.

Come on guys - Your all mean - You could have dropped Denmark and let me have it, but no your all scared of me. Well fine, this game will be a more boring place without the Sponge.

So come on who got it, who got Denmark. - I'll buy it from you, Name your price :robot:

One final thing for the attention of Curryarse - I like your scenario, it would be better if you were not involved though :pirate2:

Well here is some more interesting news - That brown envelope stuffed full of green backs was not enough to secure Denmark for the Sponge - It seem therefore your all gonna have to play this game without the sponge.

Unless of course someone wants to surrender the position of Denmark to me.

Come on guys - Your all mean - You could have dropped Denmark and let me have it, but no your all scared of me. Well fine, this game will be a more boring place without the Sponge.

So come on who got it, who got Denmark. - I'll buy it from you, Name your price :robot:

One final thing for the attention of Curryarse - I like your scenario, it would be better if you were not involved though :pirate2:

Does this mean the setups are going out?

Takeda

Guest Spongebob

Any day now, I was told by Russ that I had been bumped from Denmark as several low lifes had requested my beloved Denmark so - No Denmark No Sponge. He was offering me several alternative nations, Bolivia, Zambia, Japan but they dont hold any torch for me so I said thanks but no thanks.