Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come one, come all, vacated land. Come to Germany, lots of unoccupied land, the german army is vacationing in the wonderful land of Denmark :D

Come one, come all, vacated land. Come to Germany, lots of unoccupied land, the german army is vacationing in the wonderful land of Denmark :thumbsup:

Note to tourists: while planning your trip to Germany, please do not forget to visit France. It, too, is almost unoccupied; it seems the entire French army is enjoying the hospitality of Switzerland. :D

Kevin

Come one, come all, vacated land. Come to Germany, lots of unoccupied land, the german army is vacationing in the wonderful land of Denmark :thumbsup:

Note to tourists: while planning your trip to Germany, please do not forget to visit France. It, too, is almost unoccupied; it seems the entire French army is enjoying the hospitality of Switzerland. :D

Kevin

And the Swiss are fine hosts, I might add. Throw a snowball once in awhile, but otherwise, very friendly.

And the Swiss are fine hosts, I might add. Throw a snowball once in awhile, but otherwise, very friendly.

We do try! :D

By the way, Mark, don't forget to update your signature to show you're playing in game 82.

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you just love war?

You win some, you lose some and then you win some more!

I'm still trying to figure out what has happened to me :D

Were it my sparkling new oil wells that triggered Them into my lovely mountains?

Why did they force me to destroy those lovely tanks and mechs? Didn't they know the mess this would leave?

Ah well,

plenty down, more to go!

Don

Don't you just love war?

Were it my sparkling new oil wells that triggered Them into my lovely mountains?

Why did they force me to destroy those lovely tanks and mechs? Didn't they know the mess this would leave?

Ah well,

plenty down, more to go!

Don

Yikes....you must be on the fast track. I just got my turn back today and you already have the intel and your turn back? I guess I'll just have to wait for my ally's reports.

Don't you just love war?

Ah well,

plenty down, more to go!

Don

Yikes....you must be on the fast track. I just got my turn back today and you already have the intel and your turn back? I guess I'll just have to wait for my ally's reports.

Doooooôn't woooôrry,

Everything will be allright, trust me... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you just love war?

I'm still trying to figure out what has happened to me :)

Ah well,

plenty down, more to go!

Don

Doooooôn't woooôrry,

Everything will be allright, trust me... :)

Hey Don----My Turn! :woohoo:

Don't you just love war?

I'm still trying to figure out what has happened to me :)

Ah well,

plenty down, more to go!

Don

Doooooôn't woooôrry,

Everything will be allright, trust me... :D

Hey Don----My Turn! :woohoo:

:)

But then again: You haven't seen my reaction yet! :P

Don