Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

Hey Predator,

The countryside around Warsaw is beautiful. I hope to visit again soon and to also take in some of the sights of xWarsaw.

Not really sure why this was addressed to me as I am Bulgaria in this game. :drunk: I saw your visit to Poland was a short one--maybe your captivation with the beauty of the Polish countryside will be your downfall.... :D

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure why this was addressed to me as I am Bulgaria in this game. :P I saw your visit to Poland was a short one--maybe your captivation with the beauty of the Polish countryside will be your downfall.... :D

Sorry about that Predator. I have a really bad travel agent and a tight schedule. One of those 'if its Tuesday it must be the Lowlands' type of schedules. :cheers:

Takeda

I salute the German War Dead, they fought a valiant battle to the death, surrounded by superior forces of the Lowlands Liberation Army. However the Germany War Machine is poised on our borders again with hate in their eyes, we can see them across the Killing Fields, not the whites but the blood red of their eyes.

I can sence this is going to be a bloody month.

Cain I must comend you for your positive attitude. If I had just lost 20 div., my capital, 100 air base levels, 50 naval and sub pen levels, 3000 airplanes, and my stockpiles all in 1 turn, I would probably quit. Now that you have retreated to your own country, I can turn my attention back to Denmark.

I must admit it was a bloody awakening, the loss of the airforce was especially painful. You have gained air superiority, usually a deciding factor in any war and one we will have to wait and see if its as predictive as history suggests.

I assure you we will continue to push into Germany as long was we can. I admit the odds are against us but we shall give you a good fight.

Not wanting to offer the enemy advice but if I was you I would not turn your back on us too soon.

Cain I must comend you for your positive attitude. If I had just lost 20 div., my capital, 100 air base levels, 50 naval and sub pen levels, 3000 airplanes, and my stockpiles all in 1 turn, I would probably quit. Now that you have retreated to your own country, I can turn my attention back to Denmark.

You have been gone for so long :angry2:

You have been gone for so long :woohoo:

Deja vu?

Cain in Lowlands, Michael in Denmark. Both at war with Germany?? Guys!!! Please! this is too much. :woohoo: What's happeng? I know Vic! bends time, space and does strage things to the universe. Not to mention the quantummechanic anomalies involved. But this is weird!

Good luck!

Von Manstein

• 3 weeks later...
For such an open ended game, it's really quite on the board. :drunk:

Everyone secertly talking to each other then. ;)

DezertCamel :ranting:

No, just winning :robot: and dinning all the Germany troops running around touring the Danish countryside.

And the German troops are eating Danish?.....

But of course :P

Don't you just love this game.

First time I haven't run out of cash by now.

No forcing peace on me in this one!

The anglo-saxson