Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

The Germans have arrived, I congratulate you on a good move, our paths crossed so I had no idea the audaciousness of your troops. Rest assured the gains you have will be the only ones you have. The defenses of Amsterdam and the troops stationed there are more than a match for those few armoured divisions. Prepare the graves for the dead.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Germans have arrived, I congratulate you on a good move, our paths crossed so I had no idea the audaciousness of your troops. Rest assured the gains you have will be the only ones you have. The defenses of Amsterdam and the troops stationed there are more than a match for those few armoured divisions. Prepare the graves for the dead.

Hey Cain,

What do these Germans look like? I have heard of them, but have yet to see them. Just a bunch of white flags when I rolled into East Prussia. :beer:

Takeda

I can tell you alittle about the German's in my area, they are very round from all the Danish they have been eating. :beer:

You mean the Germans are Cannibals :beer: OMG!!!!! Run Runaway. We surender, dont eat our children. :python:

Hey Don----My Turn! :beer:

<_<

But then again: You haven't seen my reaction yet! :P

Don

I have all the info I need........

:python::beer::cheers::cheers::thumbsup:

Shooting dud's are we?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sometimes this game is fickle. The odds are in your favor and you still cannot win the battle.

Sometimes this game is fickle. The odds are in your favor and you still cannot win the battle.

It is a numbers game with luck as a factor allthough not so big as it is in other games.

But with good intel you can go a long way. (And with scraping every advantage you can get off course... TPL's.... Commanders...) :python:

Sure you took 3(!) cities, but giving up those cities did give me the chance to destroy your xBeirut army and perhaps a shot at destroying your xDamascus army....

And those Yak's can cause a lot of disruption when they don't have to fly that far!

But I will save you another division: don't use Para's in Syria/Iraq they will not survive those LDB levels :beer:

Don

The smell of sewage has been upon us the whole game. It is a wonder what some people will do to get ahead. All I can say is KARMA always gets you in the end... :D

I presume that is meant for Italy. I believe you are maligning Italy unfairly, based on the facts as I know them. If that is meant for me, you need to pull you horns in boy, because I have no qualms about my play.

I presume that is meant for Italy. I believe you are maligning Italy unfairly, based on the facts as I know them. If that is meant for me, you need to pull you horns in boy, because I have no qualms about my play

Yes 100% about the Italian player. Never had any problem with your gameplay or your gamesmanship. Not sure you know the whole story about the Italy thing and I'll not post it here. All I know in the end no matter what he did or does he still will come out on the losing end and already has to the tune of 23 divisions last turn.

I really had moved on about the whole thing until Italy e-mailed rumania and brought it up again.... :D

Now to the business at hand. Yugoslavia is gone and we are about done with a new military road through the forests.....only plains in sight :drunk: