Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Not before its too late rfouasnon - Soon Germany will fall and you with it - The Guild of Spongistan will defeat the Evil Monk and his Muppet Followers.

This is a holy quest and Neptune is on our side, his trident will guide us to victory. :D

Im just so glad to see fresh meat come crawling out of the carcass of Europe. Welcome my Russian Friend :blink:

Anymore for anymore? :blink:

Kick some ass, oh Bob on high :D KICK SOME ASS!!!

Guest Spongebob

Im just so glad to see fresh meat come crawling out of the carcass of Europe. Welcome my Russian Friend :blink:

Anymore for anymore? :blink:

Kick some ass, oh Bob on high :D KICK SOME ASS!!!

Ah St M my loyalist Disciple, I undertand that with your current stewardship of Denmark in other realms you may not be here in body but your spirit will as always be felt thoughout the game. With all your spys and followers maybe you could find out the location of this fool who thinks he is me, the unpronouncable rfouasnon. I need to kill him

With all your spys and followers maybe you could find out the location of this fool who thinks he is me, the unpronouncable rfouasnon. I need to kill him

I know where he is, but I think you will not want him to find you. He is a very unpleasent person. He likes robot armies and his opionen is that all biological units should be replaced by electromechanical ones. I have the feeling he has a new kill priority......the Sponge.

He does not like Victory but now he joined in...... Only for one reason.

So do I

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Oh my god - Thick or what - Do I have to explaine everything to the unpronouceable one - You cant even understand your ally the Monk - Should be fun, The monk issues orders "Attack the East" and you do the complete opposit and "Attack the West" - Idiot.

Let me explain :D The "MONK" was saying you like to "EXTERMINATE"..... "SPONGES"....not that you are one :blink: Clear now my Muppet!!!!

Sponge; I am here in this game. I offer you the hand of friendship. Contact me via PM, I know you have no reason to trust me but I give you my word as a member of the Confederacy, I will not betray you. :D

Sponge; I am here in this game. I offer you the hand of friendship. Contact me via PM, I know you have no reason to trust me but I give you my word as a member of the Confederacy, I will not betray you. <_<

Agggh! The plague is spreading to other games of victory???!?!?! Which country is Spongecus playing in this one?

:P