Rolling Thunder Forums

Im On My Way

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

I was told to drop, to leave the game and never return by narrow minded people.

Well I thought it was time to expand, Europe is not big enough for me, the GALAXY will be mine

Spongebob :beer::cheers::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup::taz::oops:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are playing here, I am glad to see someone I can prosecute . Bear in mind SNRotE is a slow game , so you might actually screw around and last a year or two until we find you , torture you , rape you , and land ground divisions on your homeworld , but rest assured , we will. If you get your setup in by next turn deadline , then you will be in my area....my area , my friend's area , and someone who you know rather well will also be here....we are all starting new positions ....please feel free to send in multiple turn sheets each turn , as the better developed you position is ( laughs ) , the more we end up getting when we find your world and take it....

Enjoy..

Guest Spongebob

I was all fired up to join the fray then.... and I know your not going to believe this.... but I read the rules.

The thing is How can I play a sponge and remain true to the character if I cant call my empire Bikini Bottom,. its not in the Spirit of the Game and I think it would be changed by the ones who must be obeyed.

I could not live with that, I would have started never to have fullfilled my true potential of dominating the galaxy.

This means I will have to assume a none spongey persona and this will make it impossible for you to find me.

I truely want to whupp yo ass boy, and for your information I have played this game a long long time ago when it was run by some company in the UK, I know it will be different now but I assume it is fundermentally the same.

So when is this deadline, I need to my close to my prey :beer:

I was all fired up to join the fray then.... and I know your not going to believe this.... but I read the rules.

The thing is How can I play a sponge and remain true to the character if I cant call my empire Bikini Bottom,. its not in the Spirit of the Game and I think it would be changed by the ones who must be obeyed.

I could not live with that, I would have started never to have fullfilled my true potential of dominating the galaxy.

This means I will have to assume a none spongey persona and this will make it impossible for you to find me.

I truely want to whupp yo ass boy, and for your information I have played this game a long long time ago when it was run by some company in the UK, I know it will be different now but I assume it is fundermentally the same.

So when is this deadline, I need to my close to my prey :cheers:

You could call yourself 'The Republic of the Pineapples under the Stars.'

We would welcome you to the stars. Also, we presume you will be drinking a lot and since the Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters has a monopoly on alcoholic beverages.... :beer:

I was told to drop, to leave the game and never return by narrow minded people.

Well I thought it was time to expand, Europe is not big enough for me, the GALAXY will be mine

Spongebob :beer::cheers::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup::taz::oops:

Sorry -- MMB long ago claimed the galaxy as his. He also managed to annoy many folks, with many swearing to track him down and destroy him. And despite that, he's prancing around with a empire composed of 5 or 6 conquered races, laughing all the way.

So if you want to be THE most annoying, you are REALLY going to have to work hard to get that title. Until then you'll be just another pretender to the throne.

I played SN II also...in fact very actively...I delighted in playing Death Machines , and was the Unit Prime in the Orion Region....I completely eliminated any biological race which was in my area , making those people either start new positions or quit playing entirely.....I really doubt that you are up to the task , Spongeblob . I look forward to see your demise in this game....unfortunately , it is a slow game , so you will , if you do not drop , be around for some time...remember , this is not Victory! But the end result will be the same for you...

Spongeblob , you need to get your set-up in by Wednesday of the following week...please get it in by the deadline...I am sure Pete will make every effort to to satisfy your wishes to be in our area if you get your setup in on time . Once again , the deadline is Wednesday , April 2 .

From the empire names I have seen I very much doubt that the "Bikini Bottoms" would have any problems.

However, new blood is also welcome so please step right up. We need a new person to take up some of tha slack created by recent departures as well as MMB's self censorship.

Are you up to the task??

Feel free to ask for game tools if you don't already have some.

:beer::cheers:

Good luck!!

You wimp ...first you bombastically declare you want to rule the galaxy , now you say you need permission to play?...is your wife not giving you permission , or is it your mom? Geez , we have a nice group to welcome you to SNIII , even Dark Monk will be here , once he heard you are starting a position....get your floppy self over here , so the great hunt can begin....

You wimp ...first you bombastically declare you want to rule the galaxy , now you say you need permission to play?...is your wife not giving you permission , or is it your mom? Geez , we have a nice group to welcome you to SNIII , even Dark Monk will be here , once he heard you are starting a position....get your floppy self over here , so the great hunt can begin....

There will be no hunt........ only a Sponge massacre :beer:

The Monk

The game is not fundamentally the same as SNII , the game is only conceptually the same as SNII.....someone who can kill Iceland due to mismanagement of an economy will have a terrible time with this game . I did not know it was possible to kill your own position until I heard what you did with Iceland .

So , get your amorphous self over here , and we will see who whips who's ass......unless , of course , you don't get permission to play from wife / mom or the powers that be....