Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Neighbour Map

Lord Deependra

Following on from the recent discussion about the lack of current information, would people be interested in contributing to a galactic neighbour map? No system names, just who borders who. I'm thinking each empire just contributes their name and the names of their immediate neighbours. I could compile it up into a rough map and make it available to everyone.

What do people think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do people think?

I think this is an excellent idea and would be happy to contribute once I have any neighbours... :woohoo:

You do have neighbors, they have just not 'appeared' to you yet. Those empires with 150 turns under their belt have worm holes into your territory and Type E Cloaking Devices. Oh, they are there all right.

But not to worry. They are peaceful. And one even brings mead! :woohoo:

Octus

Scare tactics...the core empires have next to no possibility of being in our area....ask Russ or Pete , they will verify this . If they did have access to the area of start-up empires , do you think RTG would stand by and let the new empires be butchered...I think not....

Butchered? Perhaps. Without a fight? No way!!! :woohoo:

I just had one pint of that wonderful drink at my favourite irish pub, but you know, one just ain't enough. If those core empires could deliver some more I would be very happy... :robot::woohoo:

I just had one pint of that wonderful drink at my favourite irish pub, but you know, one just ain't enough. If those core empires could deliver some more I would be very happy... :robot::woohoo:

We are already on out way! and yes, the ships will be cloaked until we get into orbit. Have to avoid the pirates. :robot:

I just had one pint of that wonderful drink at my favourite irish pub, but you know, one just ain't enough. If those core empires could deliver some more I would be very happy... :robot::robot:

We are already on out way! and yes, the ships will be cloaked until we get into orbit. Have to avoid the pirates. :cheers:

Too bad your cloaks arent quite working. :woohoo:

I just had one pint of that wonderful drink at my favourite irish pub, but you know, one just ain't enough. If those core empires could deliver some more I would be very happy... :cheers::robot:

We are already on out way! and yes, the ships will be cloaked until we get into orbit. Have to avoid the pirates. :cheers:

Have you ever sighted an HBOB beertransporter? No, you haven't, so *their* cloaks seem to work quite well :robot:

I just had one pint of that wonderful drink at my favourite irish pub, but you know, one just ain't enough. If those core empires could deliver some more I would be very happy... :cheers::robot:

Have you ever sighted an HBOB beertransporter? No, you haven't, so *their* cloaks seem to work quite well :robot:

The beverage has a very selective amnesia effect. Specific to only the beer transporters. Sort of like an after the fact cloaking device.....

Unfortunately, that belated cloaking effect doesn't work on behalf of the imbibers of your product - well, actually it does in a sense - they always fail to see those ground interceptor units with flickering lights.

The beverage has a very selective amnesia effect. Specific to only the beer transporters. Sort of like an after the fact cloaking device.....

Ummm, we have, errrr, ummm no idea what you are, ummm, talking about. Yea, that's it, no idea.... Ummm, enjoy your beer! :cheers:

We are already on out way! and yes, the ships will be cloaked until we get into orbit. Have to avoid the pirates. :robot:

That' s right. Just keep saying that, "There's no such thing as cloaked ships" :woohoo::robot:

We've got the mead, but we've only been around for about 130 cycles. Don't feel like plugging in the thumbdrive to actually check the number.

Our race from Turn 0 was the Thamian Conglomerate, but they wouldn't have gotten very far even if I hadn't gotten fed up with paying to playtest and quit the game for a year.