Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

Glamdring

Zarcon

I know who you are and I know who your allies are

To communicate will be futile.

We all know your plans

You, your brother, uncle, nephew and cats sisters maiden aunt are going to attack me

I'm going to die very quickly. :beer:

But you've got to admit

I got people to start posting

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Well actually Smedder I got this board active and I'm not even playing. If it was not for me and my rant at KurryArse then the rest of you lot playing would still be asleep.

I must point out however your nearly as funny as me, keep trying (while your still alive) and you'll get there. :beer:

Dear Smedley,

First of all, it is King Zarkon, or Your Majesty will work fine.

It is good to have friends, like TJ, Iraq and maybe Persia.

So there I was, just minding my own business, trying to be good and I get an email from TJ asking about intentions and the possibility of being friends.

I felt special until I found out that he sent the same message to everyone in the eastern Half of the Victory Map. Talk about looking for a friend.

So, I responded with open dialogue and waited and waited and sent a follow up message and waited and waited, you get the picture.

Until ... posted on the forum is a message stating that Egypt has nefarious plans against TJ.

Not that it isn't a good idea, which it is, I have to go somewhere, but I am not decided yet.

Give me some incentives that I can share with my sister, cousin, brother, uncle and cat.

Some kings have been known to take an occasional bribe.

King Zarkon

Zarcon

I know who you are and I know who your allies are

To communicate will be futile.

We all know your plans

You, your brother, uncle, nephew and cats sisters maiden aunt are going to attack me

I'm going to die very quickly. :beer:

But you've got to admit

But you've got to admit

Well then, we now all have to admit you are good for one thing. Thats one step up from Spongie I hear...

Dr. Squarepants (Dr SP) is pretty good for some zhings here, even if it irks some. I myself have been thought to be a little quick on zhe draw when Dr Fraud was being annoying, but hey, Dr SP ain't so bad. He's just a little misunderstood (and perhaps a little imbalanced). Besides, would you want an entire board made of of the boring people, or the wackos who populate zhis board?

I go for the wackos. Besides, it is more fun when you skvash zhem.

Slicer

But you've got to admit

Well then, we now all have to admit you are good for one thing. Thats one step up from Spongie I hear...

Of course he's a step above; why do you think I coined the name ScotchBrite? :beer:

It's a difference only in degree :beer: .

Smedley Smedley Smedley (and sponge)

I am only saying this cause i care...

When your military looks like this...

Army

00031278.jpg

Navy

00033963.jpg

Air Force

00031588.jpg

And you transport your supplies like this...

00033323.jpg

Of course your going to get killed but it is ok we still like having you around...

Ok Mullini and Lar, you just passed Spongecus Lemming on the funny meter. Course it wasn't that hard, he had 1 funny post for every 9 annoying ones...... :beer:

I wonder how much fun you'll poke at my armed forces when we finally meet..... :beer::D

General Mullini--

I am not in this game but ii know a few people who are and was just surfing game 84's posts and I have to say that was one if the funniest posts I have seen yet :beer: And what is up with Slicer picking up the Dr.'s bad speech patterns???????

Bad speech habit? I vas only pointing out zhat it looks zo shtupid...and zince I have a monopoly on shtupid, I figure, "Oh, vat the heck!"

Long live the revolution!

Slicer

But you've got to admit

Dr. Squarepants (Dr SP) is pretty good for some zhings here, even if it irks some. I myself have been thought to be a little quick on zhe draw when Dr Fraud was being annoying, but hey, Dr SP ain't so bad. He's just a little misunderstood (and perhaps a little imbalanced). Besides, would you want an entire board made of of the boring people, or the wackos who populate zhis board?

I go for the wackos. Besides, it is more fun when you skvash zhem.

Slicer Trudeau

Dear Sliceball,

Wackos like who?? Like those who are writing in a phoney dialect way?

Spongieboodbie and that Smudthing are elements in the VIC-System not to take all that serious...they are made of the stuff in the unbalanced manner of "Come and Go" where the "Go" is more dominating.

Although, I have to admit, that once in a while I am also being dominated with this element...

But okay it is very interesting (pfffff) to read this cra.. on the board. It is almost you hear some election talk...lot of hot air, promises of blue skies, I (we) are the best, the rest is shi..., we are strong, the strongest, the...yeh man Hollywood like.

Rednas Ruler of France...in VIC79.

General Mullini--

I am not in this game but ii know a few people who are and was just surfing game 84's posts and I have to say that was one if the funniest posts I have seen yet :beer: And what is up with Slicer picking up the Dr.'s bad speech patterns???????

I second that :beer:

Guest Spongebob

I would just like to point out that the talent in this game is lacking - Those pictures were used many games ago in reference to the Sponges armed forces by HPW - So credit goes to him, your all behind the times and need to start a life without the sponge.

I am actually glad not to be in this game for the reasons already stated.

I would just like to point out that the talent in this game is lacking - Those pictures were used many games ago in reference to the Sponges armed forces by HPW - So credit goes to him, your all behind the times and need to start a life without the sponge.

I am actually glad not to be in this game for the reasons already stated.

As is everyone else, for many, many reasons as of yet unstated.