Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

Glamdring

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deathwalker old boy, are your cruisers getting old or running out of ammo? Only killed 2 of the 7 ARM factories at xBilbao! Sincerely disappointed. :D:)

Dream on. . . . . I have done enough recon to know just how hosed you are!!!

Speaking of cruisers, how are yours doing. . . . oops. . . . you don't have any left!!!

And last but far from least. . . . it was really nice of you to move your defending force out of Caceres and leave the path open to your airbase. By next turn, my motors will be paying you a visit. That's right. . . . motors can move two SMR.

Later,

Deathwalker

You, my friend, are making an incorrect assumption about 2 things. Let's see if you can figure out which ones? :D:D:)

Speaking of cruisers, how are yours doing. . . . oops. . . . you don't have any left!!!

And last but far from least. . . . it was really nice of you to move your defending force out of Caceres and leave the path open to your airbase. By next turn, my motors will be paying you a visit. That's right. . . . motors can move two SMR.

Later,

Deathwalker

Oh, and no matter how this one ends up, you and your allies have made it interesting! :thumbsup::D

You, my friend, are making an incorrect assumption about 2 things. Let's see if you can figure out which ones? :D:D:python:

Later,

Deathwalker

Oh, and no matter how this one ends up, you and your allies have made it interesting! :thumbsup::D

I have to say that this has been a very interesting game. Even though I have been unable to make much progress yet, it has been a lot of fun!!!

Deathwalker

Why do I have a feeling that those motors might be in for a surprise?

I think that feeling is just whatever you had for dinner. . . . .

A GE to deal with the LDB's and we're off to the races. . . . .

Deathwalker

Spudman thanks again for the advice. I still don't believe you predicted this one.

Everyone may need to know that France, Great Britian, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Lowlands, Italy, Yugoslavia, Morocco, Canada, and the USA are all the same group of people. Their wars have been faked since the beginning of this game.

I read about these guys in past games on the forum after I received the advice to do that two weeks ago. This isn't the first time they have done this garbage. Posting propaganda here is one thing but emailing it to me is another.

Diggster, you showed your true colors by CL Calais to Ireland so I couldn't hit France from the rear. Spud believes you are just a pawn nation for France and it seems he is right. I think I will find out now since you have been BSing us since last fall. To each will come rewards suited to their works. I hope you like yours.

Deathwalker, save your breath I see you clearly now. I wrote to other nations early this month and they shared the stuff you were sending them. I thought you were just a blowhard but now I see you are a puppet too. Really nice. At least your fellow puppet Morocco will get ground up sooner. Your turn will come soon enough. What a disappointment Spain. All that effort for nothing.

Tom the Red

Hey dude...be careful whom you accuse of cheating. I am one of those players you identify below. Not only are you wrong about me, if you really think people are cheating, then get Russ to look into it. If not, then shut your trap.

S

Spudman thanks again for the advice. I still don't believe you predicted this one.

Everyone may need to know that France, Great Britian, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Lowlands, Italy, Yugoslavia, Morocco, Canada, and the USA are all the same group of people. Their wars have been faked since the beginning of this game.

I read about these guys in past games on the forum after I received the advice to do that two weeks ago. This isn't the first time they have done this garbage. Posting propaganda here is one thing but emailing it to me is another.

Diggster, you showed your true colors by CL Calais to Ireland so I couldn't hit France from the rear. Spud believes you are just a pawn nation for France and it seems he is right. I think I will find out now since you have been BSing us since last fall. To each will come rewards suited to their works. I hope you like yours.

Deathwalker, save your breath I see you clearly now. I wrote to other nations early this month and they shared the stuff you were sending them. I thought you were just a blowhard but now I see you are a puppet too. Really nice. At least your fellow puppet Morocco will get ground up sooner. Your turn will come soon enough. What a disappointment Spain. All that effort for nothing.

Tom the Red

Wow, what kind of weed have you been smoking? or are you just off your meds?

Tom the Red

:woohoo:

You need to grow up....and to get your facts straight before posting this drivel. Maybe you should recon xLondon, xLiverpool, xBilbao, xLa Coruna, xGibralter, xValencia, and xBarcelona and see if our combats are real or fake. For that matter, maybe you should just play your game and not worry about it. I'll grant you that it appears the USA dropped and let Canada take him out, and Yugo may or may not have been in the same situation. But as far as I can tell, there has been plenty of combat to go around between the rest of the group you mention.

Harbinger of Death

Ireland 84

Tom the Red

Unless I'm not aware of something I don't think being on the same team is cheating. Thank-you though for all jumping in at the same time. It's great to see you all supporting each other on the forum again, just like in the game.

Thanks also Slicer for confirming that you are indeed Morocco. I was told you were but I had not seen anything that proved it to me until now.

Tom the Red