Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

So with Sponge on his way out what does that mean for his only remaining ally, Switzerland? Look at it this way Earthling, unlike Sponge, at least you still have plenty of good allies standing at your side. There's no guarantee Germany will head for you directly after Sponge is done. Worst case scenario though, I don't see why you couldn't maintain the same excellent defense as you had against Switzerland and Denmark. At least Germany has other far off fronts to be concerned with. Maybe he'll just be happy to have Sponge out of the way so he can continue to focus on the eastern front. Either way, Good luck!

I intend on maintaining the same stalwart defenses! ;):thumbsup:

However, two different tech packages: Sponge was running British Tech. And even though I held out against several turns of Swiss Panzer Divisions, I do not relish the arrival of another such army at the front gates of my fort. I would be crazy to think otherwise. :taz: But, on the flip side of that, all my kills look good right now thanks to the siege defense! Last time I looked, only my Finnish Friend had more kills than I withing my own alliance!

Taking xKemi and xOulu were a pain. 2 fortress seiges! But- no more Finnish kills from now on. :(

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with Sponge on his way out what does that mean for his only remaining ally, Switzerland? Look at it this way Earthling, unlike Sponge, at least you still have plenty of good allies standing at your side. There's no guarantee Germany will head for you directly after Sponge is done. Worst case scenario though, I don't see why you couldn't maintain the same excellent defense as you had against Switzerland and Denmark. At least Germany has other far off fronts to be concerned with. Maybe he'll just be happy to have Sponge out of the way so he can continue to focus on the eastern front. Either way, Good luck!

I intend on maintaining the same stalwart defenses! :robot::)

However, two different tech packages: Sponge was running British Tech. And even though I held out against several turns of Swiss Panzer Divisions, I do not relish the arrival of another such army at the front gates of my fort. I would be crazy to think otherwise. :taz: But, on the flip side of that, all my kills look good right now thanks to the siege defense! Last time I looked, only my Finnish Friend had more kills than I withing my own alliance!

Hi Earthling,

well I'm not yet gone from this game... too much fun fighting all these armies :cheers:

You are right regarding a new attack of Panzers... your stack is much to small to stop one now... :(

What is your kill level at the moment??? (What is a good count this far in the game?)

Mine could be higher if the Spanish had stayed around a little longer :cheers:

Rommel

I don't know what a 'good' count thus far would be, but the fins have over 10K.

Hi Earthling,

well I'm not yet gone from this game... too much fun fighting all these armies :cheers:

You are right regarding a new attack of Panzers... your stack is much to small to stop one now... :)

What is your kill level at the moment??? (What is a good count this far in the game?)

Mine could be higher if the Spanish had stayed around a little longer :(

Rommel

I would guess that the Hungarians have twice that. Looks like Yugo dropped and Hungary is sopping up everything in sight in the Balkans. Where are the Turks?

Undoubtedly playing in his Middle East playpen with Persia.

Slasher? Copycat killer! :)

Sponge, our war is officially over and we are now at peace. The great Lowlander nation has battled the Danes to submission. The Danish emissaries have been forced to capitulate and sign a non-aggression pact for all nations to view.

Sponge, I am sorry the your revenge is officially at an end.......

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I am now left to deal with the Swiss and Germans full time. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob
Sponge, our war is officially over and we are now at peace. The great Lowlander nation has battled the Danes to submission. The Danish emissaries have been forced to capitulate and sign a non-aggression pact for all nations to view.

Sponge, I am sorry the your revenge is officially at an end.......

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I am now left to deal with the Swiss and Germans full time. :cheers:

:cheers::cheers::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting: Fiddlesticks

Nope, could not accurately estimate the damage each would do. My allies to you and you to me - there were too many variables. If I have any luck left in this game, I had one more ally to go before you process.

Am I finally eliminated from this game?

50-50 Joop

:ranting:

Start shootin'

Joop,

Back to take another swing at it, eh?

Well, we have a full turn to prepare..........

You don't take into account the air-equation :robot: