Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still alive......I will have to go back and check, but I think 22 turns in just one city. But, I had a few marines running around up north for a few of those turns. One army, one city for at least 15 maybe 18 or more turns.

Joop, You disappopint me.....why? Were you worried?

So, you are still alive then? This must be the longest play with only one army and one city ever in Victory.

Up North...I wonder where? <_<

Still alive......I will have to go back and check, but I think 22 turns in just one city. But, I had a few marines running around up north for a few of those turns. One army, one city for at least 15 maybe 18 or more turns.

So, you are still alive then? This must be the longest play with only one army and one city ever in Victory.

Sorry Pete, just the nature of the game.....trying to help a TA out and all......you know how that works! <_<

Anyway, its turn 35 I believe. I have been held up inside one city cut off from my allies since turn 16. I ran around Sweden and Norway until turn 20 or 21. So, 19 turns in one city, 15 turns one army, one city. But, I was retreating back to the fortress from turn 14 on. It looked bleak on 14, so the plan was to fight a retreating battle back to the supplies and already under constructions fort. The delaying tactics almost worked (small armies distracting the enemy until all the infantry and fighter groups could to get to the fort). I got all of the infantry back, but not all of the fighter groups. Had a few mistakes with supplies and territory control problems (was still allied to Germany and they were ceding locations to him).

It's been fun, but I am not sure how much longer I will get. No hard feelings to my enemies - just a game. <_<

Up North...I wonder where? :ranting:

Hey Earthling- I will accept peace now. You have earned the rest. :thumbsup:

Sorry Pete, just the nature of the game.....trying to help a TA out and all......you know how that works! :ranting:

Anyway, its turn 35 I believe. I have been held up inside one city cut off from my allies since turn 16. I ran around Sweden and Norway until turn 20 or 21. So, 19 turns in one city, 15 turns one army, one city. But, I was retreating back to the fortress from turn 14 on. It looked bleak on 14, so the plan was to fight a retreating battle back to the supplies and already under constructions fort. The delaying tactics almost worked (small armies distracting the enemy until all the infantry and fighter groups could to get to the fort). I got all of the infantry back, but not all of the fighter groups. Had a few mistakes with supplies and territory control problems (was still allied to Germany and they were ceding locations to him).

It's been fun, but I am not sure how much longer I will get. No hard feelings to my enemies - just a game. :woohoo:

Up North...I wonder where? :taz:

• 2 weeks later...
Another turn passed and I am still alive! :thumbsup:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still here as well. :woohoo:

Allllllllmost gone........

One Province - One City.....

<shnk><shnk><shnk>

(marching boots)

Ooops. There they ggggoooooooooo..........sliced!

:P

<shnk><shnk><shnk>

(marching boots)

:thumbsup:

You just aren't looking in the right place. or did you miss those flotillas of Seibels and AKs that left quite some time ago? (back when I still controlled xHelsinki) :P:cheers:

<shnk><shnk><shnk>

(marching boots)

:thumbsup:

You just aren't looking in the right place. or did you miss those flotillas of Seibels and AKs that left quite some time ago? (back when I still controlled xHelsinki) :P:cheers:

Don't roll yer eyes at me! I am your overlord! (sorta)...hey...I have some places in Germany that might interest you....you should go to the German coast. You might pick up some volunteers to fight me.

• 4 weeks later...