Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Damn Deathwalker! What's with all the Covert Funding your unleashing on us?!? Do you realize the number of orders and all the money we're going to have to spend on building security and rebuilding the rail?

You do realize we'll have to find some way to combat your so called 'attacks' on us. The question is, what can we do to retaliate? Think, think, think. Oh I know! How about we ..... no, that won't work. Wait! What if we ..........dang. That won't work either. I know there has to be something we can do to repay you for your unreasonable incursions into our newly sovereign territories.

Oh, oh! I have it! I know exactly what we'll do. This is gonna be awesome! Of course we'd have to move those units over there and rail some more supplies to that other AIC, and of course don't forget to increase the rail along those two paths. Oh wait. I forgot. I can't build that unit for another 5 turns. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Another idea down the tubes!

Oh well. We'll think of something Deathwalker. You just wait. You're good. There's no doubt about it, but just give us a little time and we'll come up with some way to get you back. I promise you that.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Damn Deathwalker! What's with all the Covert Funding your unleashing on us?!? Do you realize the number of orders and all the money we're going to have to spend on building security and rebuilding the rail?

You do realize we'll have to find some way to combat your so called 'attacks' on us. The question is, what can we do to retaliate? Think, think, think. Oh I know! How about we ..... no, that won't work. Wait! What if we ..........dang. That won't work either. I know there has to be something we can do to repay you for your unreasonable incursions into our newly sovereign territories.

Oh, oh! I have it! I know exactly what we'll do. This is gonna be awesome! Of course we'd have to move those units over there and rail some more supplies to that other AIC, and of course don't forget to increase the rail along those two paths. Oh wait. I forgot. I can't build that unit for another 5 turns. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Another idea down the tubes!

Oh well. We'll think of something Deathwalker. You just wait. You're good. There's no doubt about it, but just give us a little time and we'll come up with some way to get you back. I promise you that.

That post must rank amongst one of the most pointless posts ever, it beats some of my own usless rants hands down, it was'nt even entertaining. You need more flair, more pazzaz, more umph, more.... well you get the picture <_<

That post must rank amongst one of the most pointless posts ever, it beats some of my own usless rants hands down, it was'nt even entertaining. You need more flair, more pazzaz, more umph, more.... well you get the picture <_<

No need to assault me like that Spongebob. I'll find some way to make all my seemingly mindless meanderings useful to you and all involved. I can already sense something in the air. You should all know I'm born of better stuff than just idle prattling. Just give me a little more time to reveal my plan.

(YAWN) You have one last chance to entertain the masses, fail and you must take your own life.

Tell ya what Spongebob. See if Deathwalker will fill you in. Then again, he may not be in much of a chatting mood now that he's gotten his turn back. All I can say is, the fun has just begun. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...now that IS wishful thinking. I have to admit, only now are the last of the die-hard partisans being cleared out. I put some extra LDBs there too so that in case of a surprise Finnish air landing to rejoin the fight, they would be welcome with opened....ummm...not arms....hmmm...what? Ahhh...yes...opened FIRE!

:rolleyes::ranting::rolleyes:;):robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot:

(for those who were not privy to our little conflict...I do need all of the robots here to defend xOulu!)

What nations are still playing this game?

xOulu lives!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

I'm still playing. Are you back as Ireland? I have a few Lowland prisoners somewhere in Norway. :cheers:

El Paso Pete

Vengeance shall be MINE!!!!!!! FREE THE LOWLANDERS!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Execute them :ranting::ranting::ranting:

I'm still playing. Are you back as Ireland? I have a few Lowland prisoners somewhere in Norway. :)

El Paso Pete

:thumbsup::ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

DO NOT EXECUTE MY COUNTRYMEN! YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE PERPETRATED SUCH CRIMES!

I'm still playing. Are you back as Ireland? I have a few Lowland prisoners somewhere in Norway. :)

El Paso Pete

:thumbsup::ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Now, now Spongie. You're hardly in a position to be dictating policy in Lowlands considering you basically no longer have a country to speak of. Oh, how the mighty have fallen, and I use the word 'mighty' in reference to you VERY loosely.