Rolling Thunder Forums

Please prevent cheating

cestvel

Flagritz , you are about as stupid as a human being gets . I genuinely cannot believe that Scott accepts you as an ally , and even says you are not as bad as your postings sound . You are worse than your postings sound...quite obvious that you do not comprehend this thread ( see opening remark ) . I would imagine you wish to be allies to Krovikan , based on your post . Birds of a feather fit together .......

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flagritz , you are about as stupid as a human being gets . I genuinely cannot believe that Scott accepts you as an ally , and even says you are not as bad as your postings sound . You are worse than your postings sound...quite obvious that you do not comprehend this thread ( see opening remark ) . I would imagine you wish to be allies to Krovikan , based on your post . Birds of a feather fit together .......

I have had enough of this. I have now been threatend with invasion because of something another player has posted.

Accordingly, my positions are at war with all positions of Richard and Miltiades. I consider them each as bad as the other. I formally withdraw myself from the LNAW so there is no conflict of interest with my allies, but I WILL attack ANY player who defends either Richard or Miltiades, either with fleets or on this forum.

I call on all other empires to join my Crusade and crush both of these players and drive them from the game.

I have had enough of this. I have now been threatend with invasion because of something another player has posted.

Accordingly, my positions are at war with all positions of Richard and Miltiades. I consider them each as bad as the other. I formally withdraw myself from the LNAW so there is no conflict of interest with my allies, but I WILL attack ANY player who defends either Richard or Miltiades, either with fleets or on this forum.

I call on all other empires to join my Crusade and crush both of these players and drive them from the game.

Ok. After much discussion, I am prepared to let the empires live, at least for now... Just leave me out of the shouting match, okay? :-)

Ok. After much discussion, I am prepared to let the empires live, at least for now... Just leave me out of the shouting match, okay? :-)

Wow Scott, with an allie like you who needs enemys??

Thanks for letting my empires live oh so gracious one... oh wait my empires were taken when you sat around and did diddly squat to help me.

Scott is no ally of mine....

Well I never knew I had some friends in the Supernova universe, So its not just me that dispises the Shafted one. I guess he is as pointless here as he is in Victory. Do the supernova world a favour players and put him on ignore. Blank him out, he is like Hitler, just dont give him breeding room, dont allow him to breath. Waster!

Any enemy of the warmongers and cheats who parade around in their white hats in this universe are a friend of mine. You also speak alot of truths :}

Sponge my new empires are in a nice new part of space away from the riff raff, you are always welcome :]

• 2 weeks later...
just because you have some old empires and know "more" than i (so u think) then this will be a most interesting game now. oh btw i know about the one way into adeleflete from dobron? ur not even close yet. c ya soon

Mr. Highwayman,

Since you seem to be fighting a war, it would appear your people might be a little thirsty. Shall we enter into negotiations for several StarBars near you?

:thumbsup::cheers:

well why not what do you need?

Well I never knew I had some friends in the Supernova universe, So its not just me that dispises the Shafted one. I guess he is as pointless here as he is in Victory. Do the supernova world a favour players and put him on ignore. Blank him out, he is like Hitler, just dont give him breeding room, dont allow him to breath. Waster!

Well i thought this whole game was based on taking someone elses shit .......................at least that is what i wanna do get ready boys and girls we are in a war and i am gonna love it . and to all that wanna chat with me my email is krovikan1020@yahoo.com and my phone number is 417-616-4721 text or call it dont matter I DONT LIKE SNITCHES AND THAT IS WHAT CESTVEL AND RALPH WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS. :thumbsup::cheers::jawdrop:

• 1 year later...

everyone talks about cheating but they fail to mention that they are cheating also................. the naval combat primer is WRONG.................. it appears that the deployment location does not matter when it comes to degradation of damage....

Alien Fleet Sighting : ****** - # [in-system move by empire # @@@]

YNC Ynoloc Consortium # @@@ 'Planet Partially Obscured by Space Vapors'

[Romeo] 119th Recon Fleet

1 FS SRE Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 14,400 tons)

================================================================================

=========================================

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- ******* [ N (Deep Red) 4 VI ] [single Star] - # -----

Ynoloc Consortium # 673 (No Naval Commanders)

Total tonnage: 14,400.....Base Fire Control: 1 [4,000 bridge]

Krovikan # @@@@ (+16 [Leaders * Lifeform])

Total tonnage: 19,485,527.....Base Fire Control: 1 [1,832,000 bridge]

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Fleet Admiral Seagal

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Fleet Admiral Adolf

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Grand Admiral Terry

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Fleet Admiral Michael

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Admiral Bush

Homeworld PDC Krovikan #1020 Admiral tammera

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

Ynoloc Consortium # @@@ [Planet Partially Obscured by Space Vapors]

119th Recon Fleet [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 14,400)

[Deploy Location 9] 1 FS SRE Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 14,400 tons [each])

<162 Fuel>

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

Krovikan # @@@@ [black Flag With Veni-Vidi-Vici Written In Red]

cargo [ROE: Q] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 400,000)

[Deploy Location 12] 1 XK Mack 20 (Blockade Runner - 400,000 tons [each])

Homeworld PDC [ROE: Z] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 19,085,527)

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PSX get it (Planetary Stronghold - 8,740,661 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PSX Phelony (Planetary Stronghold - 2,550,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PSX Chucker (Planetary Stronghold - 3,500,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 49 SOX TRIZ (Surface Outpost - 1,000 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 1] 1 PSX D6 (Planetary Stronghold - 3,745,866 tons [each])

[Deploy Location 7] 1 SFX Bastion (Surface Fortress - 500,000 tons [each])

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 9 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [1st] FS SRE Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 14,400 tons) [integrity: 0 / 20,920] [shields: 0 / 600] (Green, Timid)

1 30cm Gauss Gun, 2 Fuel Shuttle, 1,800 Fuel Tankage, 3 Light Beam Laser, 2 MK I Force Shield

1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 4 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 1 Mk II Computer System, 4 Mk II Fusion Engine

1 Mk III Jump Survey Sensor, 1 Survey Lander, 1,200 Titanium Composite Armor, 1 Type A Defense Screen

1 Type B Science Lab

Coherent Beam: 660, Projectile: 7,040

Maneuverability: 0.56, Missile Defense: 6.50 %, Screens: 25.80 %, Sensors: 6.50 %

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 1 ------------------------------------------------------------

PSX Chucker (Planetary Stronghold - 3,500,000 tons) [integrity: 9,022,500,000 / 9,022,500,000] (Green, Timid)

1,000,000 Tckon 68, 100 Type E Disintegrator

Energy Disruptor: 704,000,015, Matter Disruptor: 704,000,015

PSX D6 (Planetary Stronghold - 3,745,866 tons) [integrity: 3,906,528,246 / 3,906,528,246] (Green, Timid)

919,769 Cordellium Composite, 7,800 Mk I Matter Disruptor, 3 Repair Bay, 15,610 Standard Hull Plate

950,487 Trizenium Flex Plate

Matter Disruptor: 27,456,001

PSX get it (Planetary Stronghold - 8,740,661 tons) [integrity: 9,071,058,132 / 9,071,058,132] [shields: 203,100 / 203,100]

(Green, Timid)

447 6cm Gatling Gauss Gun CIDS, 751 8cm Gatling CIDS, 79 Battle Imaging System, 50,000 Cargo Bay

56 FCS-1 Archer Fire Control, 8,678 Ghost-Nine Armor Coating, 7 Heavy ESAP Beam, 4 Light Blast Cannon

5 Light Plasma Hellbore, 76 Light Pressor Beam, 15 Mk I Energy Disruptor, 677 Mk I Force Shield

77 Mk I Plasma Pulse CIDS, 4 Mk I Pursuit Missile, 2 Mk II Bore Torpedo, 45 Mk II Interceptor Missile

17 Mk III Pursuit Missile, 1,000,000 Tckon 68, 513 Trizenium Flex Plate, 300 Type E Disintegrator

EnergyAbsorber: 123,200, Energy Disruptor: 2,112,026,446, Gravitonic: 66,880, Matter Disruptor: 2,112,000,046

Missile: 109,200, Particle Beam: 8,800, Plasma: 23,760

Missile Defense: 6.30 %, Reflective Coating: 2.00 %

PSX Phelony (Planetary Stronghold - 2,550,000 tons) [integrity: 15,757,200,000 / 15,757,200,000] (Green, Timid)

1,750,000 Tckon 68, 32 Type E Disintegrator

Energy Disruptor: 225,280,005, Matter Disruptor: 225,280,005

**MINOR DAMAGE** SOX TRIZ (Surface Outpost - 1,000 tons) [integrity: 3,592,300 / 3,600,000] (Green, Timid)

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 7 ------------------------------------------------------------

SFX Bastion (Surface Fortress - 500,000 tons) [integrity: 9,900,000 / 9,900,000] (Green, Timid)

1,500 10cm Autocannon, 1 Mk I Computer System, 24,900 Reflective Armor Coating, 300,000 Standard Hull Plate

25 Type A Defense Screen

Projectile: 165,000

Reflective Coating: 20.00 %, Screens: 20.00 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 12 ------------------------------------------------------------

XK Mack 20 (Blockade Runner - 400,000 tons) [integrity: 200,000 / 200,000] (Green, Timid)

200,000 Cargo Bay, 2,000 Mk V Nuclear Engine

Maneuverability: 20.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

----- Post-Battle Damage Assessment Report-----

Side 1

[9] 1 SRE Pathfinder class FS..................................................1 Destroyed

Side 2

[1] 1 Chucker class PSX

[1] 1 D6 class PSX

[1] 1 get it class PSX

[1] 1 Phelony class PSX

[1] 49 TRIZ class SOX..................................................1 Minor

[7] 1 Bastion class SFX

[12] 1 Mack 20 class XK

AS YOU CAN SEE HIS PATHFINDER DID 7700 DAMAGE IN A ONE PULSE BATTLE...

And this is cheating how ? That is something in the programming that Pete has not addressed , and affects everybody the same . Cheating would be like how you move a surface installation from the HW where you built it , over to the colony , and then still get the 9 times armor bonus . Or building orbital installations at your home world , and then moving them to the warp points of your HW system without engines , thus getting a 5 times armor bonus because they are built as orbital installations . Or move ships through warp points with no fuel tankage , or token tankage . I have simply seen no reason to complain , since regardless of what you do , you will lose the position with time .

it is knowledge that certain people have because they have a direct line to pete and ask questions..... but then fail to share this information.... this is a major part of the game.... if there is no degradation for being on line 12 for your weapons but the opponents weapons do degrade after they get to line one.I will be changing all my deployment locations then what is the point. it is a loop hole in the program that is exploted by those in the KNOW..... a least i found out the fuel tank loop hole on my own..... and blieve me there are lots of other loop holes in this game that i believe even you dont know about. Charles and I sat in that prison cell and studied our turns for hours and hours without the help of the forums and communication with other players. so PETE you either need to fix this part of the game or change the naval primer

See , that is the difference between yourself and me . I don't care what the loopholes are in the game , I am not going to use them ....and I may not know them all , but I know plenty of them . And when we see something that is not correct , we tell Pete in the hopes that he corrects it so it is not abused by someone like yourself . I have the correct amount of fuel tanks on my ships , I build my surface installations from the shipyards from that planet , and I do not move the orbital installations unless I have the tractoring tech to do it with correctly . You are going to use the cheats , I am going to play by the rules , and still you will lose your position .

the only "cheat" i ever used was the fuel one and i dont use it now.... but you still use the deploc to your advantage dont you? why else woud you ships not be on the correct line to the weapon? you come get some if you want.. i got something for you and ur cohorts.

Thanks for that. I was not aware things had changed. Long ago, I assaulted a dropped HW with a plasma torpedo armed ship and accidentally assigned it to deploc 7. If my weapons had not been degraded, I would have destroyed the enemy Bastion in 3 'rounds'. Instead, he destroyed my ship, which would have taken a minimum of 6 'rounds', even if every shot had missed my screens.

Fortunately, this time there was no harm done. Richard still would have got his battle report and Highwayman now has time to adjust his defences.