Rolling Thunder Forums

Please prevent cheating

cestvel

Being called a snitch...ouch!! that hurts , you wound me . As we have generalized the area of your HW , it might be your homeworld that gets visited , not ours . Circle the wagons , and let us get it on . The first ships are already in your area , and we seem to have a lovely one-way to Aedelflete . Round up your fleet !!! We love pirates here...love to make them walk the planks , that is .

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hey all this is that evil emperor that is running the KROVIKANS. see i just got out of prison and the way i feel about this cryin and drama shit is this ........ This is a computer program and the only thing that I can do is what the program will allow me to do. so that is how my world works. So this is to you triangle, circle, and you too colony dude prepare to feel the wrath of the KROVIKANS and quit snitchin...... :) that is what i am and i will have fun takin your homeworlds.

Ah, we have an ex-con here. Welcome to the forums and the upgrade from paper turns to electronic turns. Somehow I think that 'triangle', 'circle' and 'the colony dude' are gonna have more fun with you than Bubba did when you dropped the soap in the shower :robot: . Good luck to you.

Well hey all this is that evil emperor that is running the KROVIKANS. see i just got out of prison and the way i feel about this cryin and drama shit is this ........ This is a computer program and the only thing that I can do is what the program will allow me to do. so that is how my world works. So this is to you triangle, circle, and you too colony dude prepare to feel the wrath of the KROVIKANS and quit snitchin...... :) that is what i am and i will have fun takin your homeworlds.

Ah, we have an ex-con here. Welcome to the forums and the upgrade from paper turns to electronic turns. Somehow I think that 'triangle', 'circle' and 'the colony dude' are gonna have more fun with you than Bubba did when you dropped the soap in the shower :robot: . Good luck to you.

well a smart ass huh well All I know is these clowns dont know how to build ships or insts on thier home worlds 500 Linear accelerators?????? yeah that is great

welcome to my x64 weapon and tckon all HAPPY GAMING

This should be interesting..... The last one I heard talking like this was the Sponge. That was a while back, though. I don't think he's around any more. If he is, he's not advertising!

"welcome to my x64 weapon and tckon "???

You have a lot of these, I trust - particularly the latter? You see there are just one or two others who have managed to scrape together a few tech advances here and there, and have even made some fine shiny new toys that are especially designed for intergalactic relationships with 'interesting' new contacts like you.

...and I'm saying this as one of the most easy going guys in the SN universe. There's plenty out there with big boy's toys who actively search for the likes of you, my friend.

May your adventures be 'eventful', even if inevitably short lived. Enjoy.

Overconfidence always proceeds the fall...if you want to critique installations or ship designs , then one could easily make some remarks on your engine research....I could easily critique your ship designs , but then that would give you hints on what you need to fix . I am sure you have had plenty of time to think out your turns in the past , but you definitely do not know everything . Researching from std hull armor to tckon 68 is easy....that is a very linear research path . Oh...I am the colony dude , and I do not want to ally with you...rfouasnon is not at war with Ynoloc , rather we are both the same person . I thought I made that rather clear .

Overconfidence always proceeds the fall...if you want to critique installations or ship designs , then one could easily make some remarks on your engine research....I could easily critique your ship designs , but then that would give you hints on what you need to fix . I am sure you have had plenty of time to think out your turns in the past , but you definitely do not know everything . Researching from std hull armor to tckon 68 is easy....that is a very linear research path . Oh...I am the colony dude , and I do not want to ally with you...rfouasnon is not at war with Ynoloc , rather we are both the same person . I thought I made that rather clear .

YEAH YEAH ur an old hand so you have plenty of time to make all the mistakes that i have made so far such as engines wanna buy so gravititic thrusters? 128000 thrust they r nice *smile* but anyway this game is all about takin someones shit and that is what i do best in this world and the real world so look out im comin for you after triangle is gone

Well, well, you will see what Pete thinks about cheating :woohoo: But it only shows how your character is ... You should inform yourself with whom you are messing around :joker:

just because you have some old empires and know "more" than i (so u think) then this will be a most interesting game now. oh btw i know about the one way into adeleflete from dobron? ur not even close yet. c ya soon

just because you have some old empires and know "more" than i (so u think) then this will be a most interesting game now. oh btw i know about the one way into adeleflete from dobron? ur not even close yet. c ya soon

Mr. Highwayman,

Since you seem to be fighting a war, it would appear your people might be a little thirsty. Shall we enter into negotiations for several StarBars near you?

:woohoo::joker:

YEAH YEAH ur an old hand so you have plenty of time to make all the mistakes that i have made so far such as engines wanna buy so gravititic thrusters? 128000 thrust they r nice *smile* but anyway this game is all about takin someones shit and that is what i do best in this world and the real world so look out im comin for you after triangle is gone

Taking " someones shit " in real life is frowned upon , and if that is in fact what you do best , then we will not be graced by your company on these forums for long.....

Guest Spongebob
Triangle won't be gone , but I am definitely gunning for you , if you thought that was in doubt.....

Im bored, thought I would come and insult you on your own turf - Dweebe - There, told you, its not nice when someone comes on your board, on a game they dont play and spout drivel, like you do most days Shafted.

See I have done just what you do, not even bothered to read the posts just saw the word Cheat and your name, they go together like Bacon and Eggs, Torvel and Dean - Whats that I hear, is that you crying, shouting to the roof tops about what lies I am spreading - Well tough!!!! now eat your cake and make yourself fat. Dont bother replying, your still on ignore - You pointless little malcontent :woohoo:

Triangle won't be gone , but I am definitely gunning for you , if you thought that was in doubt.....

Im bored, thought I would come and insult you on your own turf - Dweebe - There, told you, its not nice when someone comes on your board, on a game they dont play and spout drivel, like you do most days Shafted.

See I have done just what you do, not even bothered to read the posts just saw the word Cheat and your name, they go together like Bacon and Eggs, Torvel and Dean - Whats that I hear, is that you crying, shouting to the roof tops about what lies I am spreading - Well tough!!!! now eat your cake and make yourself fat. Dont bother replying, your still on ignore - You pointless little malcontent :woohoo:

Well... that was a welcome and entertaining bout of pointless spouting.

(What can I say. I have been missing Gary lately.)

TErnest

I agree with the sponge, its not a big surprise to see rfouasnon and Cestvel involved in a thread about cheating and ganging up on players.... :}

Guest Spongebob

Well I never knew I had some friends in the Supernova universe, So its not just me that dispises the Shafted one. I guess he is as pointless here as he is in Victory. Do the supernova world a favour players and put him on ignore. Blank him out, he is like Hitler, just dont give him breeding room, dont allow him to breath. Waster!