Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Well...TP1 results are in! Yessss...yessss...my plan is working, Working, WORKING! World domination is before me! Soon, all of Europe will be one solid Balkan State! And then...Africa! Middle East! America! Even Canada, eh! :thumbsup:

Wait...what? What?? *sigh* Yes, dear. Even us delusional megalomaniacs have to take out the trash sometimes.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...TP1 results are in! Yessss...yessss...my plan is working, Working, WORKING! World domination is before me! Soon, all of Europe will be one solid Balkan State! And then...Africa! Middle East! America! Even Canada, eh! :thumbsup:

Wait...what? What?? *sigh* Yes, dear. Even us delusional megalomaniacs have to take out the trash sometimes.

If I were you, I would take a smaller bite...maybe as a kilolomaniac....a quantum difference, but more achievable. :thumbsup:

As for me, I hope to conquer at least one country per turn. That way, we won't need to continue past TP 40-something. TAs and those who agree to do my bidding are not subject to the fury. THAT is a how a gigalomaniac plans! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

If I were you, I would take a smaller bite...maybe as a kilolomaniac....a quantum difference, but more achievable. :thumbsup:

As for me, I hope to conquer at least one country per turn. That way, we won't need to continue past TP 40-something. TAs and those who agree to do my bidding are not subject to the fury. THAT is a how a gigalomaniac plans! :cheers:

Dont you just love a delusional mind, when all is said and done you will all be part of the Greater Spongistanian Empire.

BTW Slicer Sozey nice new avatar, self portrait? :thumbsup:

I thought O'Bob on high had visions-----I see they have been out done----not in reallity but out done!!!

Guest Spongebob

I thought O'Bob on high had visions-----I see they have been out done----not in reallity but out done!!!

I have visions? who said, whats that flying pig been saying, its all lies I tell you LIES!!!!! :thumbsup:

As for me, I hope to conquer at least one country per turn. That way, we won't need to continue past TP 40-something. TAs and those who agree to do my bidding are not subject to the fury. THAT is a how a gigalomaniac plans! :cheers:

Dont you just love a delusional mind, when all is said and done you will all be part of the Greater Spongistanian Empire.

Actually, I found that one on the internet and thought it looked more menacing than the picture of my Blue Max-wearing ancestor...

Which do find more more meancing? (Not that I am anything other than a soft kitten of a menacer, mind you).

Soft and Cuddly Slicer

Guest Spongebob
Well...TP1 results are in! Yessss...yessss...my plan is working, Working, WORKING! World domination is before me! Soon, all of Europe will be one solid Balkan State! And then...Africa! Middle East! America! Even Canada, eh! :cheers:

As for me, I hope to conquer at least one country per turn. That way, we won't need to continue past TP 40-something. TAs and those who agree to do my bidding are not subject to the fury. THAT is a how a gigalomaniac plans! :ranting:

Actually, I found that one on the internet and thought it looked more menacing than the picture of my Blue Max-wearing ancestor...

Which do find more more meancing? (Not that I am anything other than a soft kitten of a menacer, mind you).

Soft and Cuddly Slicer

I have a number of pictures that are more suited but I dont think I can post them on a family web site dedicated to the mass murder of millions over a 6 year period, however.... :thumbsup:

jknkalin.jpg

I have a number of pictures that are more suited but I dont think I can post them on a family web site dedicated to the mass murder of millions over a 6 year period, however.... :thumbsup:

Ah, yes. Censorship. We have it everywhere. I guess it is all for the best, though. We wouldn't want to go around offending anyone, would we?

Guest Spongebob

Ah, yes. Censorship. We have it everywhere. I guess it is all for the best, though. We wouldn't want to go around offending anyone, would we?

You are correct, to offend is just a higher form of understanding

We actually have a term for that. It's called "political correctness." :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

We actually have a term for that. It's called "political correctness." :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

More menacing photos Sven? or is that you... and while we are on the subject of "Political Correctness" I just love the American / British words that have different understandings, obviously we cannot discuss them here for fear of offending someone somewhere but I find them most fasinating. For example in the UK during the 70s we had a raft of comedy shows full of things we now consider taboo, such as "Love Thy Neighbour", "Till Death Us Do Part" and "On The Buses", not sure if any clips are on the Tube but have a look.

More menacing photos Sven? or is that you... and while we are on the subject of "Political Correctness" I just love the American / British words that have different understandings, obviously we cannot discuss them here for fear of offending someone somewhere but I find them most fasinating. For example in the UK during the 70s we had a raft of comedy shows full of things we now consider taboo, such as "Love Thy Neighbour", "Till Death Us Do Part" and "On The Buses", not sure if any clips are on the Tube but have a look.

I am begining to think we should start offending everybody----skins are way to thin

Guest Spongebob

Ok I agree I shall start by saying St M is a short gay black woman with a one arm who cannot speak english and votes liberal. I think I have covered all bases there.

Sorry.. on second thougths I think I am being a bit too harsh... I will just say your a Liberal :thumbsup:

LMAO!! The photo, old boy, is actually me, the real deal.

We do have the BBC to thank for one of our most cherished TV programs, "All in the Family", which was political incorrectness in its highest form. Were it not for the Brits, we wouldn't have Archie Bunker.